Chapter 5- Escaping the Realm

Start from the beginning

I stand silent with my arms crossed, upset of the idea of having to team up with Loki. Our heads turn at the sound of marching footsteps. We watch as guards enter the hallway and making their way towards us, they draw their weapons.

"I'll hold them off. Take her." Sif says to Thor.

"Thank you." Thor says. He gently places a hand behind my back and we both walk away. I turn my head to see Sif placing the blade of her sword against Loki's neck.

 I turn my head to see Sif placing the blade of her sword against Loki's neck

"Hurt her, and I'll kill you." Sif threatens.

Loki chuckles. "It's good to see you, too, Sif." Sif lowers her sword and Loki leaves to join Thor and I.

The three of us enter the throne room. I look up at the giant aircraft that the Dark Elves used to crash through the palace. You could still see all the rubble that was caused by the crashing of the ship from the day before. Volstagg stood before the ship, waiting patiently for us.

"I will give you as much time as I can." Volstagg says.

"Thank you, my friend." Thor says, shaking his hand.

I run up to Volstagg and give him a hug. "You be careful out there." Volstagg says.

"I will." I smile at Volstagg after letting go and quickly trail behind Thor to the ship.

" I smile at Volstagg after letting go and quickly trail behind Thor to the ship

Volstagg stops Loki by placing a hand against his chest. "If you even think about hurting her..."

"You'll kill me? Evidently, there will be a line." Loki says sarcastically, grinning at Volstagg. Volstagg lets Loki go and he walks towards the ship.

Once we enter the ship, Thor walks to the control panel and stares blankly at it. He looks at all of the controls and presses a random button to see if it turned on the ship.

"I thought you said you knew how to fly this thing." Loki says, looking amused by his brother's confusion.

"I said, "how hard could it be?"' Thor says, continuing to press more buttons.