4. Sweet Sixteen

Sarah.

Thanksgiving had rolled by and it was just what I expected; me in my room eating chips while having a Harry Potter marathon. Believe me when I say I would have stayed there longer if I wasn't turning sixteen today.

Against my will, Blair had planned this birthday bash with the pathetic theme of Glow in the Dark, even Serena disagreed with her and that was unusual. No matter what we said, what's done its done, and now I am getting ready for the party.

My outfit wasn't that extravagant since in reality I didn't even want a party; a simple white high-low dress matched with nude heels. Honestly I felt Blair was going to steal the party even though it isnt her's.

The guest list was long, there were people that I didn't even know of in there. It was really hard, but I managed to squeeze Jenny in there without Blair noticing. I would do anything for Jenny, she's my best friend.

"Sar, can you come to my room for a second?" Nate called.

I rushed the fastest I could in heels and knocked on his door. Nate wide opened it and motioned me to get inside. He closed the door afterwards and sighed.

"I know things haven't been good lately, not only between us but family and money wise," he said. "But I still managed to get you a little something."

From his pocket, he pulled out a small green box with a white ribbon on top. He placed it in my hand and I slowly opened it to reveal a small lucky charm necklace.

"Wasn't this grandmas?" I asked and gently took it out of the box.

I admired it as Nate said, "Yes, I convinced Mom to give it to me."

Nate took it from my hands and draped it over me as he tied it in the back. After that I turned around and hug him as tight as I could. I wanted to let him know that even if it wasn't a 10,000 dollar present, I still loved it because he worked hard to get it.

I let go of him as a honk was heard outside. Wonder who that could be. I went back to my room and gathered all my stuff throwing it in my transparent clutch.

Downstairs I was greeted by the Satan himself waiting by the door. He wore a white tux, no difference there, with a pink tie. Holding a present in his right hand, his left hand was inside a front pocket as he leaned against the frame.

"Happy Birthday doofus," he said kissing my cheek.

"Thanks Chuck," I smiled looking down to my feet.

He brought the present to my hands and said, "this is for you," he then leaned into my ear and cleared his throat. "Not that I didn't give you a better present the other day."

I blushed as I tore the staples of the bag apart to look at the article of clothing I had received. A black lace peplum dress with long sleeves and a gold thin belt. Deep down in the bag, there were two items that were not show worthy.

"Thank you for the dress," I said and placed the dress and the bag down next to me. "And as for those last two items, expect me to wear them next time."

As I strutted to the limo, I heard Chuck chuckle behind me then his footsteps following me. He opened the door for me and I sat on the nearest corner away from where everyone was gonna be seated.

Turns out we are also picking up Blair and her posy, Serena, and some Dan guy with his sister. I really hope her sister is my age.

Apparently Chuck noticed and slid over to where I was sitting. He put his hand on my thigh and slowly made his way up and in.

I felt his fingers rub through my panties as I became wetter by the second. I bit my lip, looking the other way to ignore his friendly gestures.

After a few seconds, he jerked my body towards him and kissed my lips roughly. I kissed back as I straddled him, trying my best not to fall to the side because of all the bumps and turns.

Our fun stopped when the car parked in front of the Waldorf residence, where Blair and the chipmunks, Serena, Dan and his sister were gonna be picked up. Once they were all in, I gasped and jumped on Dan's sister hugging her.

"Jenny!" I shouted and yanked her arm so she sat next to me. "You didn't tell me you were Dan's sister."

"Do you actually think I would tell anyone about that?" she laughed pulling out a dark purple lipstick from her bag.

"Hey, can I use it?" I asked and she nodded.

She gave it to me and using her compact mirror; I applied it on my lips. I think this color suits me.

We arrived after ten minutes and the amount of people inside was unbelievable, I can't believe I don't know half of this people.

Flashes and clicks were instantly heard right after I stepped off the limo. Gossip Girl is literally driving me insane. I smiled and cuddled up to Nate as I felt his arm around me.

I normally would sigh once we got inside because I didn't want to be there, but for once I smiled.

Another chorus of Happy Birthdays rung through the ballroom. Everyone dressed in white with strips or dashes of neon paint glowing off them. I guess we're painting on ourselves.

I felt a hand take mine and pulled me to the large buckets of paint. I looked at Jenny as she grabbed a big brush and dipped it in green neon paint.

She handed me the brush and said, "so, are we gonna get this party started or not."

Two hours, and two buckets of paint later I was covered in paint from head to toe and I seemed to be giving off a different wavelength of color.

Me and Jenny sat on a black couch as we stared off to space. Maybe we had one too many drinks, but it was my birthday so who cares?

_____

tbh i had no idea on how to end this chapter

so first update of the year *insert applause*

happy two months late new years and christmas.

love you guys <3

- zoe