2. Kiss Me

Sarah.

I tucked in my shirt as I got ready to leave, then dropped my black cardigan on me. It was starting to get chilly, but after being secluded for a year in the hotness of Australia, I'm going to enjoy this weather.

I started walking downstairs and I found Nate with non other than Chuck. On a casual day I'll completely ignore him, but today I didn't have the energy to. I passed by them, entering the kitchen, and instead of seating down and eating a big breakfast; I just grabbed a granola bar from the cabinet under the sink.

I opened the wrap, and took a huge bite from it. This was all I ever ate back in Australia, which I guess explains my weight loss, but what can I say they are delicious.

"Come on Sarah, we've got to go," Nate said from outside of the kitchen.

I walked out of the kitchen, and grabbed my bag from one of the bar stools. Normally I would say goodbye to my mom or my dad, but that was over a year ago, things are not the same now. Nate was holding the door for me, giving me a full view of my transportation to school.

"Do we always have to draw attention to ourselves?" I asked as I went down the steps. "Why do we even go with him?"

"Because he's my best friend and we like spending time together," he replied and put his arm over my shoulder.

"Nathaniel, the back of the limo is loaded with boxes that I don't dare to open. Would you please sit on the passenger's?" Chuck inquired.

Please say you do care, please say you do care. "I don't mind at all." Damn it.

Nate left, and me and Chuck got in the back of the limo. Per usual, by now, I did have energy to ignore him, so I just stared out the window. Not much of a big way to, but that's all the energy a granola bar gives you.

I heard him sigh, and then both of our phones chimed. I took mine out, and started to read the notification from non other than Gossip Girl.

Good Morning Upper East Siders, most of you would be glad to know I'm sick today, which means I'll be with tissues and medicine instead of gossip and my computer. But thar doesn't mean I don't want anything from my loyal fans.

Well at least I have something less to worry about. I continued to stare out of the window, when I felt a hand on my leg. Without even looking I slapped the hand way, hoping he would get the hint and stop.

But it is Chuck Bass the one we're talking about, he never stops. He put his hand once again on my leg, but this time I just ignore it. Pretend it's not there Sarah.

Soon enough his hand reached the top of my thigh, and I had enough. I turned around, locking eyes with Chuck.

"Stop it," I hissed.

"Kiss me," he said, but it was more like a command.

"You wish," I answered back.

The grabbed my neck, and forced my lips into his. The force of his lips made me want to kiss back, and so I did. He pulled me on top of him as we continued to kiss.

The car stopped making me jerk forward and then fall again into Chuck's chest. I rapidly got of him, and fixed my hair and my clothes.

The door was opened for me, and I stepped out of the car. I started to walk to school, as I also searched for Jenny. She was leaning against my locker, with an annoyed face.

"Good morning," I greeted hugging her.

"Morning," she yawned. She could nearly stand up, and her eyes were closing every second.