1. Easy Come, Easy Go

Good morning Upper East Siders, Gossip Girl here. It's been an entire week since the beginning of classes, and the drama keeps building up. Through all the drama there is one that stands out; who was Chuck's mystery girl at the party?

XOXO, Gossip Girl

Sarah Archibald.

"Blair, I told you I'm not going to your eighteenth birthday," I clarified for the fifth time today.

"But you have to go!" She exclaimed, running her hand through her hair. "You are the new celebrity around here."

I gasped, and stared at her wide-eyed, "and here I thought you wanted me because you loved me."

Serena laughed at my silliness, and then we all laughed together. It's been so long since we've had, I've had, a normal meal with my best friends. Gossip Girl has been driving me crazy this last week; she has put up to many rumors about me that everyone believes.

"Ladies," I heard Chuck greet before sitting down next to Blair.

Blair scoffed and rolling her eyes sat next to me. Serena laughed at what was happening, and left to see Aaron. Blair kept on going about the party, and how she wanted me to go; she was driving me nuts.

"Fine, I'll go!" I accepted, and she hugged me tight.

"Thank you," She said, and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before scurrying off somewhere.

"So, you're going to the Wonderland party?" Chuck asked.

"Didn't I just say I was?" I replied, and gathered my stuff.

I started to walk to my Geometry class, when I got pulled to the side. Jenny stood in front of me with a goofy grin on her face.

She stared at me, and I said, "What's up?"

"Are you going to the Wonderland party?" she asked a little bit over excited.

"Yes," I replied, "why?"

"Do you have a dress?" she inquired eyeing me carefully.

"Shit, I forgot about that," I admitted, but Jenny only smiled bigger.

"I can make you a dress!" she announced, and gave me a hug. "I've always wanted to make a Queen of Hearts inspired dress!"

"Thanks Jenny, but you don't have to," I said.

"It'll be my pleasure," she said, and we started walking to class.

"And what are you going to wear?" I questioned as we entered the class.

"I'm not invited," she mumbled looking down to the floor.

"You'll be my plus one," I sincerely said.

"Really? Can you do that?" she squealed jumping up and down.

"I'm Sarah Archibald, of course I can," I murmured, and gave her a side hug.

Mr. Grainier entered and placed his things on his desk. He clapped his hands together before saying.

"Pythagorean Theorem," he began, "you first saw this in Pre Algebra now it's coming back. Remember Geometry is all about shapes and the way........."

~•~

"Nate can you zip me up?" I asked my brother when I walked into his room. 

He zipped me up, and then eyed me out. "When did you grow up?"

"Nate, stop!" I said blushing at my own brother's comment. 

"It's beautiful." He compliment.

"I know right."

The dress was indeed beautiful. It was all red; the top was tight and the skirt was long with ruffles. Jenny did a really good job with the dress. Her dress was also beautiful. It was a white dress just like mine, but with a silver embedded neck line. 

I went back into my room, where Jenny was waiting. I tapped her shoulder as we started to walk out of the room. Nate joined us and all of us went to the car that was awaiting outside for us. This was my first offical party back, let us hope nothing goes wrong. 

___________________________

dress to the side :)

Really small chapter, since I wasn't really planning on updating because i thought it wasn't going to get that many views but here it is. next chapter will be longer though. 

xoxo, 

          ~ xStayWeirdx