5. Habits

(take to consideration that yes i am a minor and no ive never done drugs. my knowledge comes from shows and other fanfictions, also this chapter tends to get really weird kinky shit crazy so [i tried to make it the less graphic possible])

Sarah.

It was fair to say that by now the room stopped spinning. My vision was blurred but it felt good. I had promised my parents that I wouldn't do it again but if they get to divorce why can't I tip of the tracks for a while.

It was funny how everyone was now in bright neon colors and how they were dancing with ompaloompas? I've come to realization that now I am what they call being high? I've done drugs before but never gotten to this point.

I felt a shake in my shoulder, when I turned around Chuck was staring down at me. I clinched to his blazer as I pulled myself off the white leather couch and then fell onto his chest.

"Are you high?" Chuck asked slightly chuckling.

"Buzzed," I replied draping my arms around his neck. "Lets dance."

I started swaying to a completely different beat from the music that was playing. Chuck swayed just like me, placing his hands on my waist. This was more relaxing than anything I've felt before.

Then suddenly my arms were yanked away from Chuck as I was rapidly taken away from the party. I looked to who was dragging me and as always it was Nate.

"I can't believe how irresponsible you are," he said under his breath. "Me and Blair throw you a nice party and you have to ruin it with your old habits."

"How am I ruining it, if its not affecting you in any way," I said and put my hands on the limo so Nate wasn't able to open the door.

"But you are, people can take pictures and that affects all of us," he stated and for the first time I considered Nate to be serious.

After, Chuck came rushing down the venue's stairs saying, "Nate, go help Blair calm everyone down. I'll take care of her."

Nate hesitated for a minute before kissing my forehead and running back inside. Me and Chuck stayed there in a deep silence; I moved to the side, he opened the door and we both went in.

The ride back to the Empire was the same. The only sounds that could be heard was the indie rock music playing in the background. Adam, my driver, parked in the front and then Chuck helped cover my face with his blazer from all the paparazzi outside.

Once we got in the elevator, I stayed in my corner and he stayed in his. He looked so hypnotizing right now, or maybe it was the drugs, but he was somehow drawing me into him; like somehow my body needed him.

The elevator ringed and the doors opened to the penthouse. Chuck helped me inside and I then sat on the couch as he went to the kitchen. He came back with a cup of water and a headache relieve pill. I took it and then finished the cup of water. Chuck sat next to me and started rubbing my back, which only made my body want him more.

"So, Sara, I am going to sleep in the couch tonight and let you keep the bed, ok?" he asserted.

I nodded and when it looked as if he was going to stand up I clashed my lips into him. He didn't kiss me back at first, but then I guess he felt the same way and began to. He lowered me into the couch and hovered me as he continued kissing me.

His hand went to the back of my dress and started to slowly pull the zipper down; he pulled it off and then began kissing my neck. Up and down my neck, by my jawline and in my collarbone he sucked on the spot. I tried to hold back the small moans that Chuck was provoking until he took of my strapless bra and massaged my boobs.

I moaned and felt Chuck's hard on through my underwear. I pushed him off me and switched spots with him. I undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt; my lips traced kisses down his neck and chest.

Chuck's phone dinged, I groaned and took his phone from his pocket and gave it to him.

"Chuck, be there in twenty. Nate," he read. "Then I guess we'd better get to it."

Once again we traded spots and Chuck took off his pants and boxers then I took off my panties. Chuck grabbed the small packet, teared it and slid it in before slamming into me.

Steady then fast we went at it for about seven minutes until we both reached our high. I then grabbed my underwear and slipped on it again before leaving to the bedroom.

I held onto the wall when my vision began to blur. My head spun and before I knew it, I tripped on my own feet and landed flat on the floor.