Silver Roses

Sliver Roses

The dress, gold and safe sold for $7 billion. Mr. Brynes was very pleased to have them as a part of his collection, at his estate and at the museum.

A whole new section was opened up for my stuff. A sixteen year rose era largely forgotten. That was how he described it when the news came to the front steps. I couldn't believe it either. When we had talked longer that day I had learned that he was the young man that sat at my table defending what I said to the old rich men. I couldn't believe that it was him that I met, out of all people!

It was also a major relief for me, a weight lifted. If there wasn't someone around to know about our home, the Rose era would have been completely forgotten and I would never have seen Prince's armor.

Meeting Brynes had changed my life, I learned that he was the head of the largest coven in New York, and was willing to take in Tammy and I. I told him that I would speak to Tammy before giving him our answer. I wanted her to join, and be with me. My money was being used to build and mansion safe haven for vampires that are lost or feel forgotten. If I could bring them a place to stop and stay, feel safe from those around them and maybe teach them what I know, maybe I could find some peace.

Brynes told me that many in his coven are waiting for their human relatives to be 'reborn'. Meaning that their soul will come back and they can be reconnected. When I heard this I started looking for Prince, or rather the reborn Prince. I didn't know what he looked like or what his name would be, but he said that he would come back to me, maybe he would still feel connected to me.

I prayed for this, it lifted me when I thought of him, and the thought of being with him again. Still the knowledge of him being gone crushed me, and doubts flooded my mind.

"Juliet!" Tammy shouted as I walked through the door of the bar. She left the costumers she was serving and rushed over to me. I was engulfed in an enormous hug. "How was your trip?" She asked, almost jumping.

"Let me through the door and I'll tell you about it. Go help your costumers I need to get my stuff put away." She nodded and skipped back to the table she was serving. I don't know where her energy came from but it was nice to see after all the cloudy weather we've been having.

We finished up the night and I brought Tammy up to my apartment above the bar. "Tammy I want to join a coven." I said sitting her down on my couch. Her eyes widened. "And I want you to come with me." I held her hands as she shook her head.

"I don't think I can Jewels." she whispered. "What if they..." She didn't finish the sentence.

"Tammy listen to me." I lifted her chin to face me. "What happened to you was not your fault and if I had known that that man had down to you, well you can guarantee that he wouldn't have walked out of that ally way. Heck I don't even think anyone would have found his body." I laughed, she smiled and sighed. I went serious again and gave her a hug. "I know how it feels to not know where to go, or feel overpowered and trapped. Jasper... Jasper did some very terrible things, not only to me but everyone in my fathers kingdom. It was nothing that could have been seen on TV Tamms." We are on a nickname basis right now. "If I hadn't of been turned... I don't want to even think of the things that he would have done to me."

She nodded her head but stayed silent. It felt like house of sitting there before she smiled at me with wet eyes. "I'll join your coven then." She said. I let out a breath that I seemed to be holding and hugged her.

"Well I want to show you something." I reached around and pulled the cheque out of my pocket and showed it to her. "This is my plan..."

The whole plan took two years to complete. Tammy and I sold the bar, leaving it behind to build our coven home. She was ready to help me, and really jumped at the chance. So with hers and Mr. Brynes help I was able to build a replica mansion of my home and rebuild the maze in the back yard. I had bought a $4 million dollar lot and had a well known construction company come in and help design the house.