Bucky?

We pushed Sitwell onto the roof. Me, Natasha and Steve walked towards him. "Tell me about Zola's algorithm", Steve says.

"Never heard of it", Sitwell lied as he got up and walked backwards.

"What were you doing on the Lumerian Star?" I asked.

"I was throwing up. I get seasick", he replies. Sitwell almost falls off the roof. Steve grabs him by the collar. "Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're going to throw me off the roof. Because it's really not your style, Rogers".

"You're right. It's not", Steve says as he lets go of Sitwell. "It's theirs". Me and Natasha kicks Sitwell off the roof. He falls down, screaming.

I looked at my nails carefully, pretending that nothing just happened as Natasha talked about another girl that Steve could date. Sam pulled Sitwell back to the top. Sitwell was still shouting. Sam drops Sitwell on the roof.

Me, Steve and Natasha walked over to them. "Zola's algorithm is a program. They're choosing insights targets", Sitwell says.

"What targets", Steve asks.

"You. And Agent Zee", Sitwell said, pointing at me. "A TV anchor in Cairo, the undersecretary defense it, a high school valedictorian in Iowa city. Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, anyone who's a threat to HYDRA. Now we're in the future".

"The future?" I asked. "How could it know?" Sitwell laughs.

"How could it not? The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it", Sitwell says. "Your bank records, Medical history, voting patterns, emails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores. Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future".

"What then?" Steve asks.

"Oh my God. Pierce is gonna kill me".

"What then?" Steve asks again.

"Then the insight carriers scratch people off the list. A few million at a time", Sitwell says. I gasped.

_______________________________________

I was wearing a black suit with a dark green vest that weighed more than me. I had on a weapon belt which held my dagger.

"Hydra doesn't like leaks", Sitwell says. I rolled my eyes.

"So why don't you try sticking a cork in it before I slap you silly", I snapped.

"He says it's launching in 16 hours. We're cutting in a little bit close here", Natasha says.

"I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly", Steve says.

"What? Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea", Sitwell says. We heard a thud on the roof of the car. A hand grabs Sitwell and pulls him out of the car.

"Holy Shit!" I exclaimed.

The person on top of the car starts shooting. Me and Natasha climb into the front.

The person landed in front of the car. The person had a metal arm. Oh my God. That's the Winter Solider!

Sam stopped the car. Natasha was about to shoot him, but a car hit us and pushed us forward. The Winter Solider jumped onto the roof of the car.

Sam pushed the pedals, making the car go faster. The Winter Solider's hand went through the window, grabbing the steering wheel. He yanked the steering wheel out of the car. "Holy Shit!" Sam exclaims.

Natasha grabs her gun and shoots at the Winter Solider. The Winter Solider jumps onto the car behind us.

The car was starting to tip over. "Hang on!" Steve shouted. He grabs Sam and Natasha and jumps out of the car. I flew out of the car.

The Car that was behind us stopped along with a few others. The Winter Solider got off the car as more men got out of the cars. A man handed the Winter Solider a gun.

He shot at Steve. Steve used his shield to protect him. He got thrown off the bridge and landed in a bus. Me, Natasha and Sam stood behind the cars for protection.

Natasha shoots at them. Natasha jumps into the other lane as the Winter Solider shoots at us. I created a force field.

The Winter Solider shoots a car off the bridge along with Natasha. I flew down to the ground to make sure she was okay.

Luckily, she was. We were running under the bridge and we noticed the Winter Soilder's shadow, meaning that he was above us.

I threw my dagger at the Winter Solider. It hit his goggles and came back into my hand.

Natasha proceeds shooting at him. "Come on, Mom", I shouted, going the other way, away from the bridge. Natasha followed me.

Natasha made a recording and placed it behind a car. When the car exploded, Natasha and I fought him.

Natasha kicked him and got onto his shoulder. The Winter Solider threw Natasha off of him, knocking her into a car. I came out and I made a cut on his leg with my dagger. I kicked him in the stomach. He grabs me by throat and throws me at the car as well.

Natasha throws a disk at him. The disk landed on his metal arm and electricity sparks. Me and Natasha made a run for it as he yanked the disk off his arm.

We ran through a crowd of panicking people. I got separated from Natasha.

"Get out of the way! Stay out of the way!" I shouted. A bullet hits my shoulder. I fell to the ground as I yelp in pain.

I sat next to a car, panting quickly. The Winter Solider got on a car and aimed at me. I looked at him.

Steve ran up to him. The Winter Solider's metal arm punched Steve's sheild.

"Zia!" Natasha shouted. She ran to me. "Hang in there, kid".

He kicks Steve off the car. The Winter Solider falls while on the car. He gets back up and shoots at Steve, only to shoot his shield.

The Winter Solider drops his gun and got off the car. He grabs another gun and shoots at Steve.

I was getting a little light headed. I looked over in the corner to Loki standing next to one of the buildings. "Papa?" I said weakly. I looked at my shoulder to see that it was healing a little bit. "I can heal faster", I said. I looked back at Loki only to see that he's not there. I sighed.

I looked back at Steve and the Winter Solider. Steve kicked the Winter Solider into the car. He then throws him to the ground.

The Winter Solider grabbed Steve by the throat with his metal arm. He throws Steve over the car. He jumps onto the car and jumps off so he could punch Steve, only for Steve to roll away before the Winter Solider's fist could hit Steve's face.

The Winter Solider takes out a knife. He tried to stab Steve, but he ended up stabbing a grey van. Steve grabs the Winter Solider by the waist and throws him over himself. Steve grabs his shield, leaving a dent on the van.

Steve blocks the Winter Solider as he tried to stab Steve. Steve threw the Winter Solider over him and the Winter Solider's mask came off.

The Winter Solider turned around to face Steve. Steve looked at him in shock. "Bucky?" Steve asks.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" The Winter Solider, Bucky asks.

Bucky was about to shoot Steve, but Sam flies down to him and kicks him. Bucky gets back up. He tries again to shoot Steve, but Natasha shot the explosive gun at Bucky. She ended up hitting a car, making it explode.

The S.H.I.E.L.D- I mean- HYDRA agents came to "arrest" us. Agents took Natasha away and a few more agents took me towards Rumlow who was "arresting" Steve. Rumlow looked at me and smirked. "I knew there was a reason why I didn't like you", I sneered.

"Can't trust anyone these days", he said with a smirk. I growled at him.

"You snake", I hissed.

(Like my pun?)

"Nothing personal, kid. I was actually starting to like you".

"You can lie all you want, but you can't fool me".

The agents took me into a van along with Natasha, Steve and Sam.