I didn't do it for him

I sat next to Jane. She awoke and sat up. Thor and Loki looked at her.

"Jane", Thor says.

I looked to where Jane's gaze was. "Malekith", she said.

_______________________________________

We walked towards Malekith's ship. Malekith, his ship and the creature named the Kurse were just down the hill. "Alright, are you ready?" Thor asks. Jane nodded.

"I am", Loki says. Me, Thor and Loki walked closer toward the edge of the hill.

"You know this plan of yours is gonna get us killed", Loki says.

"Yes, possibly", Thor says. Loki lifts his hands which were still handcuffed.

"You still don't trust me brother?"

"Would you?" Thor asks. Thor takes the cuffs off of Loki.

My father looks at me. Then back at Malekith's ship. I looked back at the ship as well. "No, I wouldn't", he said. I looked back at Loki. He stabs Thor and pushes him down the hill. "Thor! No!" Me and Jane shouted.

Loki jumps down after him. Me and Jane went after them. "Did you really think I cared about Frigga? About any of you?" Loki asks. Loki kicks Thor in the face as he tries to get up. "All I ever wanted was you and Odin dead at my feet".

Thor reaches his arm out to summon Mjolnir, but Loki cuts his hand off. Me and Jane go up to Thor. Loki grabs Jane. "Malekith!" Loki says. "I am Loki of Jotunheim and I bring you a gift". Loki throws Jane to the ground in front of Malekith.

No", I said.

Loki grabs me. "Let me go!" I snapped.

"Sorry about my daughter. She doesn't know what has to be done. I ask only one thing in return. A good seat from which to watch Asgard burn".

I looked up at Loki. "How could you? How could you do this to me? To Asgard? To Frigga?" I asked. Loki looks at me. He leans into my ear to whisper. "It's alright, Zia", he whispered.

I looked at him like he was crazy. How is any of this alright? Malekith lifted Jane into the air and drew the Aether out of her.

"Loki, now", Thor shouted. Thor's hand reappeared. Thor summoned Mjolnir to him. Me and Loki ran toward Jane. He shielded both of us as Thor tries to destroy the Aether.

There was an explosion, resulting to dust flying everywhere. After the dust cleared, I thought it was all over until the Aether made it's way into Malekith.

Malekith walked back to the ship. The other Dark Elves stayed behind. The Kurse threw a gernade at me, Loki and Jane. Not just any grenade. It was a black hole grenade. I pushed Loki and Jane out of the way. I tried to run away, but the gernade exploded into a black hole, pulling me closer to it. I screamed as it pulled me in.

"Zia!" Loki and Jane shouted.

Before I could get sucked in, Thor flew up to me and got me out of the black hole. Loki walked over to us as we stood up. Thor flew over to Malekith and the Kurse. Me and Loki had our daggers out.

A group of Dark Elves came to me and Loki. We fought them as Thor battled the Kurse. I chopped off one of the Dark Elves head. "Uh, here's another head", I called out.

I plunged my dagger into one of the Elves. I created an illusion of myself. The Elves attacked it, but when they touched it, the illusion disappeared. I stabbed one of them in the back. I kicked the second one and threw the Dark Elves lifeless body into the third one.

Loki ran to Thor, who needed help. The Kurse punches Thor multiple times until Loki stabs it with a sword. The Kurse turns around to look at Loki. It grabs Loki and impaled him with the sword in its body.

"PAPA, NO!" I shouted. I ran up to Loki and the Kurse. The Kurse throws Loki onto the ground.

"See you in Hel, Monster".

The Kurse looks down to see that Loki activated the Black Hole Grenade in its weapon belt. Before the Kurse could remove it, it exploded, sucking the Kurse into a black hole and disappeared.

I kneeled next to Loki as Thor held him in his arms. "You fool, you didn't listen", Thor says.

"I know. I'm a fool. I'm a fool", Loki says.

"Stay with me, okay?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry".

Thor softly shushed Loki. Loki takes my hand. Tears fell from my eyes and onto my cheeks. "I hope I made things right. Just as I promised", Loki says.

"Of course you did. Just please don't go, Papa", I said with my voice slightly breaking.

"It'll be alright, Zia. It'll be alright".

"I love you".

"I love you too".

"I'll tell father what you did here today", Thor says.

"I didn't do it for him", Loki says as he looks at me. Loki took one final breath. I had witnessed the death of my father.

"NO!" Thor shouted. I cried as I held onto my father's hand. I cried into his chest.