.-.-.-.Shadows.-.-.-.

When I was young I always saw people and then directly watching them... they weren't there.

I started having "imaginary friends" very early. At 6 a little girl... she was so cute, she just wanted to help me when my depression started. I always saw myself as the fusion of a lot of characters that are characters I used to know how to act like a normal kid.

Then I had a mouse as an Imaginary Friend and then I had the characters of my novels that I was writing at the time.

Every person I told that about (at the time) told me: "Don't tell this to anyone anymore, it's not real, it's just in your head."

So I just convinced myself that it was "all in my head".

They could be in three ways:

White simplified figure

Black simplified figure

or the whole person with clothes and skin but not face.

So... when I do remember I saw them?

In medium school I used to go to school on foot, sometimes very early in the morning. In winter, in the morning it was really dark.. and there it all started again.

On the way to school, I always passed by three street lamps in line.

I was arriving the first one went off, I passed the first one, it turned on and then the second one turned off as I walk in front of it and then the last one turn off and the second one turn back on.

Passed the last one I always got faster and scared, checking repeatedly if it turned on again, it did.

It happened every time I passed there from 7 am to 7:30 am. I was used to it. I always thought it was the shadow guy next to one of them.

Still in this road at the same time, I once saw a guy running away with a blue hoodie from a gray hoodie guy with a knife or something like that...

I'm sure I remember the blue guy running that time and the other time was just standing.

Still there I remember seeing a child with a cap sitting on a car probably waiting for someone that never came. A white strange fox with a little body, a disproportionate head, closed eyes, and some light blue particles.

Another one was the raccoon that followed me to my school.

I remember watching the river from far away and seeing always a whole family... that we will talk about later.

I also remember that I saw a priest in his old house watching the plants in the garden. I didn't know him 'cause he was already dead when I was born but when I described him to my dad he said it was probably him 'cause he was the one who planted those plants.

In my school, I twice saw two people, a blonde guy, and a dark-haired girl that had uniforms but according to my dad, my school has never had uniforms. I don't know who they were but they always wherein the library.

Once we were there and someone poked my shoulder and there was no one, I still don't know if it was just one of my classmates or...

Once my parents were talking about the dead sister of our neighbor (that I never met) and I saw her next to us and describing her to them they told me that it was her. She still causes us problems with water causing technical problems. Once she turned off the water in the whole house, you can only turn it off from a valve... but it is on the wall. It cannot turn it off by itself.

I always saw them and once I told it to one of my friends she told me that for her it's normal to hear about those things from her meditation teacher.

So I met her and she explained a lot to me.

So... those shadows could be anything: people's energy representation, a people spiritual travel, a ghost, an entity or a spiritual creature or animal.

But I will explain it later.

- Mary