Damian turned and left the room after.

Since he started an army, both his mother and grandfather handed him the abandoned block in the League of Assassin base. An entire block dedicated to the soldiers of Cataclysm. He hadn't felt so proud in forever. It took a little bit of cleaning up for a quick week but when they finished, it was worth it because their recruits had a place to sleep, they had their own cafeteria and training room, public facilities, everything you could find in any other block inside the base.

As soon as he turned the corner, he froze the same the other person did. Jason sucked in a breath. "That's like the fifth time I almost ran into you today. I'm heading to Gotham already. I think everyone's getting ready to go to their designated cities too." Damian hummed.

"Yes, I am aware. Perhaps I can go this time?"

Jason shook his head. "You'll get killed by Bruce in a flash. You. Stay out of Gotham. Besides, you need to be here to greet new recruits."

"Alright."

Per usual, each member of Cataclysm, minus Damian, flew off from Infinity Island in a private jet towards their assigned cities. Arriving there around the afternoon allowed them time to wander around aimlessly to do whatever they wanted. Eat. Shop. Socialize. Damian could care less what they did during the day as long as they were committed and loyal.

And he knew they all were.

Villains were evil, but they held their own sets of morals, specifically the younger villains such as themselves because they haven't been corrupted for as long as their parents or mentors.

Damian waited patiently.

When night drew nearer, he grew excited. Nine was the time this past month people started flooding back into their cozy homes that provided safety and shelter from whatever and whoever stalked throughout the night. Between ten to two in the morning was when the first team member arrived and when the last did. As always, Shimmer and Lucy, who was just going by Quinzel for now, would always arrive at ten, first to come back with their recruits. Followed after them was Cheshire with her batch from Central then Icicle not far after her. Last was always a competition between Gotham and Jump City. Most days it was Terra who came back first but sometimes it would be Jason.

Damian was surprised when both texted on the group chat around the same time that they were only five minutes away from landing. He sat in a leather office chair inside the training room as he surveyed the recruits for this week.

Five minutes later, Jason and Terra raced in with their groups hurrying after to match their fast pace. Damian stood and clapped his hands twice, gloves helping increase the sound while the room allowed for a loud echo.

"Hello everyone. As you know, my name is Renegade. As I've explained previously, this next month will be spent training each and every one of you. My most promising soldiers will be managers and assisstants of each group led by my colleagues in Cataclysm. While you all will train to become an assassin or soldier, I will not permit you to undergo blood rituals as we traditionally do, however, I expect utmost loyalty. If anyone feels as if someone may be betraying Cataclysm, my colleagues have full permissiom to behead you on the spot."

There was a brief silence before he smiled. "Well then, everyone, welcome to Cataclysm. New recruits step towards the tables where Cheshire and Ravager will take your names, age, and day occupation. Rest assured, your information will be classified, we are a confidential organization. Once finished, follow after Icicle, Quinzel, and Shimmer to pick up a training uniform. They will also guide you to your bedding quarters. You will all be living two a bedroom so get along. There are two wings, one for males and the other for females. I expect everyone to get along. Teamwork is everything in this business."