c18

BRYANNA POV

i was looking threw some jeans at h&m and someone said "hey do u have time to talk ?" .

i turned around and see this fine lightskin and i said "yeah i do" .

"ok i just wanna say mamas u fine asf and would u go on a date with me ?" he said .

"whats ur name ?" i said.

"kemo what ur name ?" he said .

kemo is a lightskin nigga . he has alot of balls if he doing this right now bc my ass dont like people . he has white shirt and jeans on .

"bryanna" i said .

"cool" he said .

"well kemo u have alot of confidence to talk to me bc normally i dont associate with people like that but ima give u my number and u can text me ab this date" i said .

"ight" he said pulling out his phone .

i got his phone and typed my number in and then gave him back his phone and he walked away .

hailey came up and said "and who was that ?" .

"his name is kemo" i said .

"oh i work with him" she said .

"where ?" i said .

"i work for dad" she said .

but what do they do tho ?

2 HOURS LATER

i was at home and just got out the shower and slipped on my oversized orange shirt and i laid down on my bed .

i watched hailey and kailiah stories and commented period 😍 .

then someone text me .

unknown - hey this kemo bryanna ?

me - yeah hey

i changed his contact name .

kemo 💚 - wyd ?

me - nun hbu ?

kemo 💚 - chilling with the gang

me - oh u know a girl named hailey ?

kemo 💚 - she lightskin with long hair ?

me - yeah

kemo 💚 - yeah why ?

me - thats my sister

kemo 💚 - ohhhhhh u work for king ?

me - nah

kemo 💚 - oh u wanna go out somewhere tmmr ?

me - sure

kemo 💚 - ight ima pick u up at 2

me - ok

HAILEY POV

i opened the door to brandon crib and said "bae" .

i closed the door and put my bag and phone on the table and said "brandon ?" .

i see this note and it says continue...

"continue doing what ?" i said putting the note down .

i start walking to the room and said "if u pop up ima punch yo ass bc i do that shit" .

i got to his room and he had a rose in his hand and said "a beautiful rose for a beautiful girl" .

he gave it to me and i said "awwww" .

NOBODY POV

hailey and brandon ended they night off on a good note or should i say moan ahehehe sigh .

hailey loves brandon some much but deep down she wantes to be with javarion .

brandon literally loves hailey but has a secret that she doesnt know . he still thinks that when hailey not around him , she with javarion .

javarion is sick and tired of blasia and brandon . he tired of blasia bc she always on his dick and tired of hailey fucking with brandon .

kamryn is 1 month and some change pregnant . she thinks that they kid gonna love peanuts and peanut butter bc she b asking for peanuts all the time .

quan is annoyed bc of kamryn and this pregnancy but , he gonna have to get used to it if they want more kids .

kailiah is not ready to reveal mystery dude . she wants him but she dont want nobody in her business .

bryanna is still deciding to get kemo a chance but she gonna see how this date go . she wants to work with her dad if hailey doing it why cant she do it ?