Part 4

When they reached The Dragons Edge Hiccup immediately took Astrid to his hut and gently placed her on the bed. Astrid groaned in pain as Hiccup went to get supplies for treating her wound. He came back with a box in his hand. He placed the box on side of the bed and took Astrids hand in his.

"I need to cut your leggings"  he told her gently.

Astrid nodded her head "okay. "

He took a dagger and cut her leggings and slightly blushed at the sight of her bare leg but it's not like he haven't seen her naked before. Then he took a slightly wet cloth and removed dried blood of her leg. After treating and bandaging up her leg, he draped blanket over her so that she won't get cold, before sitting beside her and taking her hand in his. Astrid looked at him and gave him a small smile which he returned. Just as he was about to say something the door swang open and the gang came in.

"Hey, how're you feeling Astrid?" Heather asked and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I feel fine" Astrid smiled at her.

"Have you guys checked around the island?" Hiccup asked.

Heather nodded, "We have. Everything's clear." 

"okay, now can we just ask Astrid what happened back there!" Snotlout exclaimed.

"If she is ready she will tell us. We can't force her, Snotlout!" Fishlegs glared at him.

"But we want to know. It was like Viggo was kissing Astrid" Tuffnut said.

"Or Astrid was kissing Viggo" Ruffnut said.

Hiccup looked at Astrid and saw her looking down at her hands and sighing.

"okay guys, that's enough!" Hiccup glared at the twins which made them shut up immediately.

Heather sigh and looked at Astrid, "You will be staying here tonight?" 

Astrid glanced at Hiccup and he gave her a smile, "I guess."

"Okay, well let's get some shut eyes. I'm gonna patrol the island one more time" Heather said as she start pushing gang towards the door.

"Goodnight guys" she yelled as she closed the door behind her.

Hiccup looked at Astrid and sighed "I'm glad you're okay" he kissed her forhead.

"You can ask me, Hiccup" Astrid said.

"Are you sure? I don't want to force you."

Astrid gave him a small smile and nodded.

Hiccup sigh before asking questions that he have been wanting to ask her, "Then what happened out there? Astrid is Viggo related to you?"

She sighed upon hearing his questions but she knew that she have to answer them.

"Hiccup... "

~~~~~.....~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you're all doing pretty well. I'm so sorry for not updating on Saturday but my phone got damaged. Like really bad. And it had all the chapters of this story story. And they're all gone now and I have rewrite them. So you guys just have to bear with me. Again I apologize for making you guys wait.

Pls vote and comment it motivates me.

~AstridHiccup1223