Prologue

You were walking around a forest, looking for food after being abandoned by your trainer 'It's her fault for trying to battle the champion with only 2 gym badges!' you thought angrily and looked down at your stomach when it grumbled.

You sighed, you heard the sound of happy voices making your ears twitch slightly. You headed to where you heard the voices.

You stopped and hid behind a tree and watched in envy as you saw 3 Pokemon trainers happily eating food.

You stepped forward until you accidentally step on a twig making a snapping sound, you quickly hid behind the tree, hoping they didn't see you.

You sighed in relief only to jump when a loud "hello there" came from beside you, you turned towards the voice to see a girl with blue hair look at you when you're stomach grumbled "oh are you hungry?" The girl asked you.

You softly nodded "I'm very hungry..." You mumbled out. The girl nodded and smiled softly pulled out a basket and opened it up to show some Poffins.

She grabbed a few and placed it on the ground in front of you "here you go!" She said softly and left you alone so you could eat, you looked at the Poffins then grabbed one and took a bite from it and ate the rest of your given Poffins when it tasted delicious.

You poked your head around and looked at the girl, then smiled, getting an idea. You popped out from behind the tree, catching the 3 trainers and their Pokemon's attention and rushed to the girl "oh! Hello again, did you like the poffins?" You nodded your head happily "yeah!" You said happily.

You turned to what you assumed was her bag and dug through it, pulling out a Pokeball and ran back to the girl as she looked at you in confusion, when the boy in the cap seemed to understand you.

"Dawn, I think she wants you to catch her" the girl who you now knew was named Dawn looked at you. "You do?" She asked softly. You nodded your head happily and smiled when she grabbed the Pokeball from your hands(paws?) and softly tapped it on your head as she caught you, hoping to have a better trainer than the one you had before.