25; ig & irl

thalia

thalia.mia
my happy place💓
477,083 likes | 3,886 comments

user SO GOOD

user YOURE AMAZING

user i luv you

user omg omg

madelyncline absolutely stunning. i have no words

hichasestokes incredible as always, pip❤️
user omg pip and bubs
user chalia chalia chalia

rudeth you're amazing
user shiiiiiiiiip

user love love

user i love this and you

drewstarkey a jaw dropping, show stopping performance
thalia.mia you're jaw dropping😘

user dalia

user chalia

user more muSIC

user I WAS THERE

-

thalia laid across her couch, eyes shutting on impact. her breathing was calm and she had a tired smile spread across her face while the others laughed gently at her.

one by one they said goodnight to her until she was standing at the door, face to face with drew. he hadn't said goodnight yet, still smiling down at the girl.

"thank you for coming." he rolled his eyes with a bright smile.

"you couldn't have paid me to miss it." he smiled widely at the smile that spread across her lips at the affirmation.

"do you want to stay the night?" she worried about his reaction, scared of rejection at the simple question.

but he smiled widely and nodded, wrapping a hand around her back and pushing her against him until their lips connected.

thalia woke up the next morning after one of the best nights of sleep she'd had in a while. she opened her eyes to see an already smiling boy looking back at her.

"staring is creepy, yknow?" she asked softly before burying her face into drew's chest.

he laughed softly and wrapped an arm around her waist while resting his chin on the top of her head.

"good morning to you too, lia." she laughed into his chest and looked up at him, softly pressing her lips right underneath his jaw.

he hummed at the contact and let her pepper small kisses along his jaw and down his neck for a moment before he dipped his head down and captured her lips with his. he smiled widely against her lips before grabbing her leg that was wrapped around him and rolling onto his back, bringing her with him.

thalia straddled the boys waist, never disconnecting their lips while her hips moved in slow circles. soft moans and pants filled the room while their tongues danced with each other, completely wrapped within one another until the doorbell rang.

thalia had half a mind to ignore the bell until a series of knocks sounded through the apartment and she sighed heavily, finally pulling away from the boy that was still holding onto her.

"that's chase." she whispered softly, still slightly out of breath.

drew groaned softly but let the girl climb off of him and raked his eyes down her body. she laughed at his lingering gaze and pulled on a pair of pants before pointing to his own legs.

"you probably shouldn't go out there like that. we're already going to have to explain why you're here in the first place." drew sat up quickly and grabbed her hand in his before pulling her over to him one more time.

their lips locked again, drew sitting up tall and thalia standing between his legs. drew hands moved up the girl's thighs slowly until the knocks sounded again and thalia sighed out once more.

"get dressed." she whispered and pressed one final kiss to the boy's lips before walking over to the door.

when she opened the door she was almost less than pleased to see chase and madelyn at her door but she quickly realized that drew's presence would eliminate the possibility of her feeling like a third wheel.

"before you come in you have to promise you're not going to freak out." thalia put a hand out when chase tried to walk through the door, never needing an invitation into his best friend's apartment.

"wait what?" madelyn sent her a confused glance but thalia just not her bottom lip. she could see chase studying her momentarily before smirking widely.

"who's here, nat?" thalia groaned slightly at chase's question, despising the way he was able to read her so quickly and easily.

"just don't freak out." madelyn waved her off after promising she wouldn't freak out and thalia finally let the two into her apartment just as drew was walking out of her bedroom.

madelyn started at him for a moment, jaw dropped and eyes wide.

"oh i'm so telling everyone about this."

"expose me and i'll expose you." drew pointed at her when she wouldn't tear her eyes off of him, making the girl quickly tense while the two best friends behind her grew confused.

"what the hell does that mean?" chase shrugged softly but the other two stayed in a staring contest.

"drew's threatening me not to tell everyone about your night." madelyn hissed softly but it didn't tell thalia anything she didn't already know.

"okay, but what does he have on you?"

"i caught maddie and chase making out on set one day." madelyn gasped loudly at drew's confession, punching him softly in retaliation.

"well i guess we all have secrets then."