09; irl & ig

thalia could spot chase out of a the largest crowd imaginable. the unforgettable head of hair sticking out above the rest of the bodies surrounding him was easy to pin point for thalia.

both friends smiled widely at each other while they jogged towards each other and wrapped themselves around one another. thalia squealed slightly, all exhaustion forgotten about when she hugged her best friend.

"i missed you." the soft affirmation made her sigh in content, the mere feeling of his arms providing the greatest comfort she'd ever felt.

they grabbed her bag from baggage claim and set off quickly, running from the airport. thalia was going to miss being out with chase in public like that without worrying about on lookers, though she was excited for his career to finally take off.

it was still early in the day, and thalia made that very clear in the exhaustion she exuded, though her excitement covered some of it up. getting to chase's apartment was exciting, though she didn't expect to see the entire crew waiting for her in the living room.

she jumped slightly at the loud welcome they yelled at her, but laughed when the realization set in. she squealed softly when madelyn ran up to her first, wrapping her arms around the girl in excitement. madison joined in soon after, the three girls swaying back and forth happily.

"stop hogging her!" rudy practically pried the maddies off of thalia before wrapping her in a tight hug that made her laugh.

she hugged jd and austin somewhat quickly before drew stepped up and wrapped her in a hug that made her feel like she was drowning in him. she smiled softly, content with finally meeting the boy she'd only been able to text and call for the short time she's known him.

she stepped back from drew after a while, quickly taking note of how many eyes were on her all at once. she looked at chase quickly, her heart already beating a little faster than usual though she tried to mask the growing panic.

chase quickly caught onto the slightly distressed look on her face and thought of a plan of action.

"who's hungry?"

-

hichasestokes she's here and she's queer tagged: thalia

hichasestokes
she's here and she's queer
tagged: thalia.mia
40,184 likes | 1,107 comments

user she's queer? so you're telling me i have a chance....
user okay same

user THALIA

user back together again❤️❤️

jeremypope jealous and sad
thalia.mia i'll come see you soon, jer❤️

rudeth fucking finally

user AH THALIA

user pip and bubs are at it again

user omg how is she so pretty
user i was thinking the same thing

thalia.mia stop taking candids of me
hichasestokes never in a million years

madelyncline my bby💓
thalia.mia my heart beats for you

user omg omg omg it's happening

thalia.mia
ladies and gents, i've found myself a photographer
tagged: drewstarkey
201,857 likes | 1,194 comments

user DREW

user music???

user dude the sky tho

hichasestokes you've been here for five minutes and you've already replaced me
thalia.mia maybe if you took better pictures you wouldn't have been replaced😘
hichasestokes i take good pictures!
thalia.mia drew doesn't complain about it❤️

drewstarkey it's easy to take pictures of something so beautiful
thalia.mia you're making me swoon, starkey
drewstarkey that's the plan, miazzo

user dalia

user dalia

user i've never been a chalia shipper so dalia is making me thrive

user still here for chalia

madelyncline GORGEOUS
madisonbaileybabe SERIOUSLY