Leo

Having girls day out with your best friends , you guys decided to go to a club and it was the best time to go to one since you guys haven't been to one in a long time , and you really missed the loud music pumping , the alcohol and everything that makes being in a club good .

Wearing your black tight short dress you decided to pair it with a pair of red pumps you were ready to meet up with your girl friends . Then you guys took a taxi to the newest club , it has a big sign outside and it was a weird name ' VIXX ' you thought to yourself but in the end still went inside .

Being in the club everything was pumping , until you went to the bar to get some to drink and you accidentally spilled your drink on the person that was sitting beside you . He has a nice built , he wasn't too muscular just the way you liked it , he has a still poker face that is hot looking at , and also his height when he stood up , he was at least 2 heads taller and you still had pumps on .

You wanted to help him clean up , taking a tissue from the bar table , you started rubbing it at the wet spots , rubbing half way , he stood up and pulled you into a room that has a sign outside 'VIP LOUNGE' . Being worried of getting kicked out of the club , ' are we supposed to b- ' ' don't worry im the owner of this club ' . He's voice was literally a bass it was hot and low .

Getting what he's been wanting ever since he saw you walk into the club , he started kissing you , you were shocked but then still replied his kiss not long afterwards . His hands started roaming around your dress to find the zipper , not long he unzips your dress and lets it fall to the ground that leaves you with your nude bra and panties .

Seeing that he's starting to strip , he started with his top , he has a toned upper body , not bricks of abs but still have the outline of some . Then he starts stripping his pants and you decided to strip out of your bra and panties , then he started to take off his boxers .

Looking at his length you were worried how would you fit that in you ? But you still proceed , you started sucking him off . Using your right hand to pump the parts you can't take in and your left hand toying with his balls . Almost reaching his climax , he starts moaning . Louder and louder everytime you suck harder and harder .

During his climax he shouted your name and you were shocked but just didn't care a bit , this guy is hot and you won't lose the chance for him to stop fucking you .

Lining his hot muscle at the entrance of your lips , he pushed in deep and hard making you moan . ' remember to shout Leo when you come ' . He said and then he started thrusting harder and faster and rougher you thought you were going to break .

After a few more thrusts , both of you guys screamed each others names and you guys heard voices outside the door laughing and talking . You both got off each other and put on your clothes and walked to the door . You saw 5 boys standing outside the door , all 5 of them were handsome and you walked away whispering ' I would love to come back to do the others ' . With that you went to find your girlfriends and went home .

----------------------------------------------------------

this one is totally more dirtier than Hongbin's one

good luck reading and please follow , like or comment ! ❤

ill write more stories soon but 2 for now (:

VIXX SmutsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara