Hongbin

Today , VIXX finished their promotion for Eternity and you were free , being 6 handsome boys makeup artist would be very fun some times and not really sometimes too .

After having a meeting with the boys and the other staffs , you would be free for a few months , and guess what ? Reaching your home , you saw that your parents left a note on the front door :

' Baby girl you have been cock blocking us having some of our private time so we decided to go on a trip for awhile while we can have our private time and so can you (; . -♥ Mom & Dad .

After tearing down that letter your parents left , you opened the door at the same time getting a message from your beloved boyfriend , VIXX's visual HongBin . You guys have been dating ever since one day you caught him jerking off in the toilet while his moans were your name . He confessed and you guys started officially dating without letting their manager knowing .

He asked whether he could come over because the other guys wanted to watch some romance movie that just came out , being the typical Lee HongBin , he doesn't like romantic movies but is totally into killing and horror movies . After replying , he reached immediately .

You opened the door and kisses came flying to you and you giggled when he started planting kissed all over you . And that's where it started becoming naughty . Hongbin started to roam his hands all over body and groans were coming out of his mouth too and you wonder why ?

You looked down and noticed his very obvious tent and you started laughing . Him already knowing why started to kiss you furiously with lip biting while his hands goes behind and goes lower until he reached your ass and he grabbed your ass and you gasps loudly .

When things are getting hotter , he pulled away and smile which showed off his dimples that you loved and he grabbed your wrist pulling you to the sofa and he striped off his clothes and you started to strip too wanting to tease your boyfriend , you stand up and bend over in front of him showing your cleavage . You then slowly pull down your shorts revealing your bright hot pink laced panty that matched your bra .

Being the sexy fucker he is , all he did was bit his lips while trying to get his pants off as fast as he could , once he got it off , he turned on some music and sat down in front of you . Being confused you just stood there , until he said : What are you standing there for slut ? Dance ' . The moment he laid his hands on his member you started to dance sexily , putting for hands at places it shouldn't be and started to playing with your boobs , until the next song came on . It was their song , On and On .

You being you , decided to tease your boyfriend a little further , you decide to dance along to the song . Just because you're their make up artist , that doesn't mean you can't dance right ? Dancing thru halfway , Hongbin's phone rang and you could tell that he was annoyed .

---------------------------------------------------------

i dont post peneration scenes (;

im sorry if there's any typos or anything .-.

ill check them out one day