1. ☁️✨

Izzy's POV (you)

Me and Mattia were on our way to school like normal. I loved school but Mattia hated it, although he was thinking of dropping out at the end of this year as he started this app called tiktok. I wasn't familiar with it, I didn't want to be famous and be like my brother, I wanted to be smart and carry on being normal at a normal high school.

The bell went just as we walked in, but we were alright because that was the warning bell telling us that class begins in five minutes so that we could get our books and what not out of our lockers. I then walked to first period with Kairi as our lockers are right next to eachother. When we got to our first Lesson, which unfortunately was science we sat down near the back so we could just chat. Class then started and the teacher went on to say...

"So I am going to put you guys in partners and I want you to complete a science project with them."

"So first of we have Kairi and (insert random name) and secondly we have Izzy and Quinton."

I didn't listen to the rest of the partners, but I knew that Mattia would freak if he knew that I was doing a science project with one of his rivals, so I decided not to tell him. The day went by pretty quickly, in the science lesson Quinton gave me his number so I could come over to his house tonight to get the project over and done with. I agreed and now I'm watching my brother and his friends face of there rivals (the sway la). I then realised that Quinton was quarter-back for my bro's rivals. (This means he is quite strong and is very fit). 

After there training and there multiple stare offs Mattia took me and his friends home, when I got home I texted Quinton about what time we should meet...

Quinton💛

Hey what time should I come round?

Anytime all up to you!

Okay does 6 work for you?

Yep perfect!

I smiled at my phone and started to get dressed, I got dressed in a light pink colour hoodie, a pair of ripped jeans and some white trainers, This is what I looked like

I went downstairs to pick up my small backpack to pack my pencil case, phone, keys and some lipgloss. I then went to the front door but as I was walking I bumped into my brother and of course he had to ask me where I was going. (Don't worry I already told my mum I was going to Quintons and I told her just to tell Mattia I'm going to our aunties). I then told Mattia I was going to out Aunties, he believed me and stood beside me as I walked out. I then started to walk to Quintons or you could also call it the Sway La house.