"We broke up" ~ c.s

Hey guys! I'm back and better than ever. I will only be posting on this book for a while and I'll slowly move towards the other books too. Thank you for waiting while I get myself back to normal and I'm ready to spam you all with pretty good content...

~

(pretend kj isnt in the gif okay thx)

Today was the day that Cole and I finally revealed to my YouTube followers and all his fans that we have broken up

Today was the day that Cole and I finally revealed to my YouTube followers and all his fans that we have broken up. There was no fight or anything that caused it. We just decided that it's best if we take a break for a while since we barely see each other anymore due to our completely different careers. Me and Cole have been together for about 2 years in a half and we hope we can get back together soon once we get our lives more stable.

I clicked the start button on the camera before sitting back in the chair next to Cole's. We were over at his apartment and were seated in front of glass windows with a gorgeous view of the city in the back. We were sitting there awkwardly before Cole decided to speak up.

"Alright, So, you want to start it?" He turned to me giving me a nervous smile.

I nodded before turning to the camera trying to hold in a laugh at the joke I was about to make. "So, Cole broke up with me."

He started chuckling, "That's how were gonna start it?"

"Yeah," I smiled.

He tilted his head at me, "Well, we didn't want any of you guys or the news articles to make a big deal about this if we just bluntly told the world we broke up, so we wanted to make a video to more or less explain why."

"Yeah, and to any of my strong supporters out there, please don't go out and give Cole hate because he's the best guy in the world and quite frankly he happened to be the best boyfriend I've had so just please don't go send any hate to him." I explained towards the camera.

Cole have me a soft smile before also facing the camera. "And same goes out to my fans, don't go out of the way just to give y/n hate because she forever will be my best friend and she was also the best partner I've had so just please don't cause any drama online about this."

I lowered my head down to try and stop my tears from Cole and the camera. When Cole looked down at me he could immediately tell what was going on and he wrapped me into a hug. "Y/n, don't cry because if you cry, I'll cry and I don't want that."

"I know," I giggled, "I'm sorry."

I moved back into my previous position before we faced the camera again. I still wasn't feeling so stable as I continued to try and stop my tears. Cole quickly noticed once again and this time he intertwined his fingers with mine for support.

"The reason why y/n and I broke up wasn't because we fell out of love or one cheated on the other...nothing of that sort. We decided we should take a break," Cole emphasized, "because we live totally different lifestyles and I am only able to be with her when I'm not busy filming so it is quite difficult to keep a long distance relationship,"