"Hi." ~ c.s

Today I was traveling from L

Today I was traveling from L.A to Vancouver to go spend time with my boyfriend Cole. Him and I have been together for over 6 months and we couldn't be any happier. He was going to pick me up from the airport when I arrive. Since I am a YouTuber I decided to vlog my journey there but the catch is that no one knows about Cole and I'd relationship except for our families and the cast. So what we do is call each other 'bestfriend' in public even though that the public are catching on our relationship so it's getting harder and harder to fake it.

I just finished packing my last suitcase before getting out my camera and starting the vlog.

"Hi, everyone." I smiled, "Today I will be filming a vlog for my journey to Vancouver to see my friends."

"So I have to be at the airport in about 20 minutes so I'm going to come back to recording when I'm already walking into the plane."

I then closed my camera and situated it in my carry on purse and grabbed my suitcases before walking out of my apartment to the bus stop.

Once I reached the airport I quickly made my way to the checking area to drop of my luggage's and be able to make my way to the plane. I ran to the line and thank god there were only two people in front of me so I should be able to drop off my luggage's in no time.

When everything was good to go I made my way to the doors for the waiting area but I was so thirsty and hungry since I didn't eat anything this morning. Luckily, there was a Starbucks there so I quickly got three y/f/f (your favourite flavour) cake pops and y/f/d (your favourite drink).

After I purchased the items from Starbucks I went to go sit down in the waiting area and did some editing.

*ding* New message from 'baby<3'

I heard a notification from my phone so I quickly picked it up and saw that my boyfriend had messaged me.

baby<3: hey love

hey :me

baby<3: I'll be waiting for you to get here

I know you will😉 :me

baby<3: of course😂

well I'll see you in about 3 hours :me

baby<3: can't wait

me too💖 bye :me

baby<3 : bye❤️

Soon after texting Cole the passengers to my airplane were called meaning I had to go. I grabbed everything I needed before making my way in the plane. I got out my camera and started filming.