Co-Star Superpatives ~ c.s

This part is based off of the Riverdale cast Co-Star Superlatives on Jimmy Fallon.

 Me and my cast mates Cole, Madeleine, Kj, Camila and Lili are all on the show Jimmy Fallon playing a game

Me and my cast mates Cole, Madeleine, Kj, Camila and Lili are all on the show Jimmy Fallon playing a game. I play y/c/n Cooper Betty's twin and Jughead's love interest on Riverdale.

I was sat on the opposite armrest from Kj behind Cole. Him and I have been together since the end of season one of Riverdale but we've kept our relationship low-key from the public eye.

"Co-Star Superlatives with "Riverdale"." Lili announced to the camera holding flash cards.

All of us then started cheering before she continued with the first question. "Most likely to only need one take."

"I'm not gonna lie but that's probably me." Kj laughed making all of us follow along.

"Wait, really?" Madelaine questioned seeming to disagree.

"Cause his performance," Cole spoke up giving the reason.

I nodded, "I feel like he'd be the only one okay with one take."

Everyone agreed with my comment. "So, Kj then," Mads nodded.

"I reckon that we can all do it to be honest." Kj shrugged.

"Well, Yeah." Cami nodded looking back at him.

"I feel like it would be Luke," Lili added, "cause' he's usually like "I'm done!"."

"Yeah," Cami nodded.

"You're right," Mads nodded.

"Omg, Yeah." I nodded.

"Okay, So Luke?" Cole asks us for confirmation as we all agree.

As Kj and the other girls talked a bit more about that question Cole looked back at me and gave me a smile. It was cute and all but we're on camera so I knew if I gave him attention then we'll eventually be on a news article tomorrow so there's no way I'm risking anything.

Thankfully Lili was quick to announce the next question. "Most likely to still be memorizing lines."

Cole laughs, "Madchen."

"Yeah, Madchen." Lili nodded earning giggles from the rest of us.

"Actually guys," Kj turned to look at me. "I think it's y/n."

Everyone turned back at me seeming unsure of Kj's comment. I didn't agree because I always needed to look over my script twenty times just to remember them.

"Well, any character quotes I know I'm good at remembering but I barely ever remember my script so I don't know about that Kj."

"Yeah, y/n sucks at remembering lines." Cole laughed, "Every time her and I do a scene together I always have to mouth her lines to her because she can never remember them."