"No, I didn't."

"Yes you are, remember the day when you asked me to stop going with you to school together because you'll gonna fetch Earn everyday? I was hurt Bright but I didn't mind because I just thought that maybe you already found your happiness and I should be happy with it. We became distant withe each other since the day you decided to go with Earn. It's not like I'm blaming her and stuffs like that but I just noticed how you suddenly drifted away from me since the day you decided to be with her." Win said and he almost teared up but he stopped his tears from falling because he thought that it is so stupid to cry in front of the man he loves.

"I'm sorry Win, I didn't noticed that you were hurt by my words. You could've just said it to me. I'm sorry for being an asshole and for not treating you like my bestfriend this past few days. It's just that how could I approach to you when you're already with someone else?"

"Huh? Someone else?"

"Luke."

"N-no we're not together, we're just friends and where did you got the wrong information about Luke and I?"

"Gulf said it to Mew."

"Aish that akskxnebd." Win cursed at how stupid Gulf is and later on he just knew that Bright and him are both laughing.

"So you're not mad at me anymore?". Bright asked and Win wants to say that he's still mad but upon seeing his face made his heart melt and beat fast.

"Give me that pizza first and I'll forgive you."  Win said. 'Are you really sure about this Win?' 'I don't care anymore as long as I'm with him then I'm already contented with that!' Win didn't mind what he just thought and looked at Bright again.

'At least I'm not alone this Saturday right?' Win also thought and just looked at the positive side of him being with Bright today.

They played video games the whole day and laughed at each other's old jokes like it was their first time hearing it. When afternoon came the rain poured suddenly and they both had an idea about getting wet in the rain. They both went outside and felt the raindrops touched their heads down to their body. Win thought that these scene was just like when they we're kids. Playing video games, eating pizza, playing outside and getting soaked in the rain. He smiled at the thought that even though they're now adults some things about them never changed. It was still the old them back in the days when they we're still in each other's worlds.

They continued playing outside like little kids when they both decided that they should went inside because they'll catch a cold and the rain also stopped pouring. Bright went inside at the comfort room first and Win went upstairs to give Bright a decent cloth for him to wear. Minutes later Win also took a bath and he didn't knew where Bright went but he thought that maybe he's just in his room playing at his computer or at the kitchen making dinner since it's almost dinner time.

He went out completely changed and he was right about Bright being at the kitchen because he's really there cooking dinner for them. Win just watched Bright cook at the counter table and minutes later he already finished cooking and Bright's cooking skills never forgets to amaze Win.

"Wow, can I hire you as my chef?" Win said while doing a pouty lips.

"No hahaha let's just eat, I can cook for you anytime you want." Bright said that made Win stare at him and made his heart beats faster.

They ate their dinner silently because first of all they are really hungry for playing outside with the kids at the rain and second because Win doesn't really like to talk when he's in front of the food Bright prepared because he admitted it to himself that Bright is really a good cook. After that Win voluntarily washed the plates they used and Bright went upstairs and Win thought that he should be headed at his room. 'Is this guy gonna stay at my place tonight?' He thought because it's already 7 pm and he's still here. After washing the plates he also went upstairs bit he didn't saw any figure of Bright so he went at the place where he and Bright used to go when they we're so stressed about school projects or just want to talk about life and catch some fresh air —at the rooftop.

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】