" Hm ?" I looked at him with confusion.

" Our room ?" Taehyung asked.

" Yeah. I heard Taehyung say ' Do it.' I wonder, what you both were doing ?" he laughed. Taehyung and I looked at each other simultaneously. I guess he could see the disgust in my eyes so he turned to his father.

" Dad !" Taehyung said in an annoyed tone and then he turned to his mother to let her do the rest of the scolding. " Mom."

Mr Kim got smacked on his shoulder, obviously a light one by his wife. Mrs Kim came to our rescue. I held my head down in embarrassment while the others giggled and laughed along with Mr Kim.

" Honey! How many things did I told you to stop teasing them ?" Mrs Kim scolded her hubby.

" Ouch! Sorry. I was just having fun." Mr Kim laughed more.

" Mia..." Taehyung's grandma grabbed my attention. She continued " Don't mind my son. He has never learnt when to crack a joke."

" What? I know. I was just--"Mr Kim protested but got cut off in between.

" No more. Eat your food." Mrs Kim told him.

I held my head down in shyness. It was more difficult to swallow the food. I couldn't digest whatever he said. I was just simply disgusted. I was probably struggling to swallow my food with that kinda conversation. After the breakfast, everyone started cleaning the house. Everyone got appointed one specific area of the house to clean. Taehyung and I got the backyard.

The grass has grown quite a bit and there were weeds everywhere. I looked at Taehyung who just sighed for some reason. I looked at the equipment given to us. A pair of gloves each, a big grass cutter and an old mowing machine.

" We have been given the toughest job in the house," Taehyung said looking at the backyard as he left another sigh.

" Let's do it," I said encouraging him a bit. " What should we do first ?"

" Taking out the weeds. Cutting them won't do any good." Taehyung said.

" Okay."

The weather outside was a bit warm since the winter sun has been shining out and winds were slightly chilly. Taehyung was used to it so he guided me on how to do things. We spend our time removing the wild weeds. We don't know how much time has passed but we quietly focused on work. I was tired and sweating badly.

" These weeds are too hard to pull." I struggled to take out the weed and finally won as I fell back with weed in my hand.

" Ha~" I heaved out tiredly. " I'm done. I'm taking a rest." I said. Taehyung laughed at me.

" I think we should take a break." He agreed with me.

I sat there, closing my eyes and feeling the wind. It felt calm and better this way. I slowly opened my eyes and turning my face towards the sun. A soft smile appeared on my face and I looked at Taehyung who gave me a smile with his eyes full of love. I couldn't stop smiling.

" Well, sorry about the conversation at the table today." He said.

" Nah. I think it's a bit okay." I replied as I don't wanna speak my mind. He laughed at my statement.

" This is exactly the reason why I don't tell dad if I ever get in a relationship. He just you know asks too many things about love and romance. " I chuckled at his statement.

" It's too embarrassing! What about you ?" he asked me.

" I... um.. I don't usually share such things with my parents. There is a lot of communication gap between me and my parents." I replied hesitantly.

" Well.. then.. do you.. like my family ?" He asked shyly while playing with the blade of the grass. I gave him a smile and nodded.

" That's ...good to know." he seemed very pleased. " then I guess..you-"

" I told you! Oh god! Mia, my daughter." Mrs Kim came running with a glass of juice. Mr Kim followed her shortly.

Mrs Kim crouched down to me, wiping my sweat and handing me the juice. " I told you. Look at her! She is so tired! I told you. it wasn't a good idea."

" Mom, I'm here," Taehyung whined.

" It's alright, Son. I feel deprived too." Mr Kim patted him on the back.

" That's it. Mia, you come inside. Your father will help Taehyung." Mrs Kim urged.

" No, Mom. It's fine. I can do it."

" Nah. She got a point. Go inside, Mia." Mr Kim supported his wife.

Before I could protest to stay behind, Mrs Kim was already helping me stand up and dusting away the dust on my clothes. I kept on looking at Taehyung. He got up and tried to stop his mother too.

" Nah. Mom, we can do it."

" What? Look at her! No! I'm not allowing her." Mrs Kim held my wrist and escorted me away.

Later in the night, when everyone was off to bed and Taehyung was too tired from today's work so he went to bed first. I sat down on the bed and turned off the table lamp. I laid down under the blanket, facing him. I smiled at his sleeping figure. My hand caressing his hair.

" You worked hard today," I said softly.

He turned around to face me, moving in the warmth of the blanket. His light snore was heard in the stillness of the room. I reach out to touch his face and slowly brushing his cheeks with my fingers.

" I wish..." I said slowly. " I wish.. we slept like the old times." I let out a sigh as I admired him in front of me. He moved a bit and rested his hand around me, pulling me close.

" I wish we... never had to be apart and be forever close." His grip tighten around my waist and leaned his face closer to me. I smiled lightly knowing that he was awake.

" I wish you were awake to hear it all," I said waiting for him to open his eyes. He slowly opened his eyes as he stared in my eyes deeply.

" What else do you wish for ?" He asked in a raspy voice, waiting for my reply.

I wished for us.

For us to be in love again.

I wished for him...

For him to be mine again.

I wished for love.

The love that used to between us.

" What do you wish for, Mia?" he asked again, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

And for some reasons

I couldn't give him an answer.

I couldn't tell him the things I wished for.