14. Tears

Third Person's POV

Early morning

Jeongyeon was hesitating to text Mina. He was holding his phone and look at the screen intensely.

"What should I text her"

While Mina was staring to her phone to make a sound. She was waiting for Jeongyeon to text her...

"Should I text him first. Wait! Why I am waiting for him and why should I text him"

"Let's meet today" Jeongyeon said while typing what he said. Then he erase it. "Brokenmate! Good Mor-"

Suddenly his phone ring and the phone caller shows Mrs. Im name.

He answered it with a serious face and place the phone on his right ear.

"Mrs. Im"

He heard sniff.

"Jeongyeon.. I-I need your help"

"N-nayeon.. WHAT THE HECK HAPPEN"

-

Jeongyeon arrive to Mrs. Im residence.

"Where is Mrs. Im Nayeon?" Jeongyeon asked quickly approaching Nayeon. He notice Nayeon was crying.. he wanted to touch her and wipe those tears. But he can't do it..

"I'm okay" Mrs. Im said and Jeongyeon saw her coming out from her room.

"You're late besty" Nayeon's boyfriend mocking Jeongyeon, coming out from Mrs. Im room too. He was holding a medicine handy bag.

"Thanks Doctor" Mrs. Im said.

Jeongyeon clenched his fist and calm himself.

"Don't overwork yourself Mrs. Im take a rest." Nayeon's boyfriend smile to Mrs. Im and smirk at Jeongyeon.

Nayeon go close to Mrs. Im and embrace her.

"Don't scare me like that Mom.. I thought I've lost you." Nayeon ended the hug and embrace her boyfriend. "Honey thank you so much"

"Honey., it's my WORK as a DOCTOR to save people"

Jeongyeon smiled bitterly as he felt a pain raging again.

'Why am I witnessing this painful scene. It's suffocating me'

"Mrs. Im, I'm going home now." Jeongyeon uttered emotionless and bow his head. Then turn his back to them and walk

Nayeon look at Jeongyeon. She bit her lower lip..

"Jeongyeon.." Jeongyeon stop his step as he heard Nayeon's voice. "Thank you for c-coming"

"Don't thank me. I didn't do anything"

-

Mina wake up as she heard her phone ringing. She pick her phone and it was Jeongyeon. She answered it.

"May I come in?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Huh" Then she suddenly heard her door open. The call ends.

She go out to her room and saw Jeongyeon cold face.

Mina felt goosebumps..

"Hey.." Mina uttered and didn't know what to say anymore. She look up to Jeongyeon and open her eyes wide open.

'Did he just wipe his tears?!'

Jeongyeon can't control his emotions anymore. He needed a release to ease the pain through his tears.