7. Broken

Third Person's POV

"Hey.." Nayeon called Jihyo. They are both working and Jihyo is so busy typing.

"Sup." Jihyo replied and turn her attention to Nayeon who was standing next to her cubicle.

"Ahmm.."

"Just spill it out."

"Nevermind.."

"Jeongyeon look so unhealthy." Then Jihyo proceed to her typing "I caught him sneaking here."

"Wha-" Nayeon rushly take off Jihyo's hand to her mouth. "Why you didn't tell me." She said in a low tone with disappointment.

"Jeongyeon said so, but you know I can't keep secrets. I think you shouldn't mind it, he is just your ex now."

Nayeon bite her lower lip and sat down. The last sentence Jihyo said hit her hard.

Jeongyeon.. please be healthy and find someone else. Who loves your lame dream. Nayeon's thought.

"I keep in touch." Momo said to her guy coworker because there is a little conflict about the report.

"Sorry Ms. Hirai but there is something wrong with this one.." the girl said seriously.

Mina heard it and she just barged in with the talk.

"May I see?" Mina hold the folder and open it. After a little bit of scanning. "Yeah. Something is wrong in here but it's not Momo's fault."

"Huh.." The both coworker said nervously.

"What is happening here?.." Tzuyu asked to them.

"Ms. Chou" the girl get the folder. "We have a problem about our report and Ms. Hirai will going to edit it and make it right."

"But I need it after lunch." Tzuyu said seriously. Tzuyu is the assistant leader of the group, they're leader left due of an emergency.

Then the guy gently push Momo.

"I'll do-"

"It's your work right? To edit it. Why would you push Ms. Hirai to do your task..."Mina said seriously.

Both of them got panic and sweating hardly.

"Ahahaha!" The guy awkwardly laugh.

"Okay let Momo edit it and to the both of you. Let's go to the office.." Tzuyu said seriously in a cold face. They left...

"Hmm.. Tzuyu is really scary." Momo nudge Mina.

"Don't act nice Momo, people will take advantage on you." Mina said glairing to Momo.

Momo just awkwardly smile.

-

"Hey! What are you doing here?!" Dahyun said to Jeongyeon who just sneak in to his room.

"Oh God! My eyes.." Jeongyeon said and close his eyes. He just witnessed Sana and Dahyun making love.

Jeongyeon sat down nervously because Dahyun will surely be mad at him. He heard a raging foot steps coming close to him.

"You better have AN ACCEPTABLE EXCUSE JEONGYEON." Dahyun said in a red face. He is wearing a boxer and a sando. "You interrupt our moment... and you saw us NAKED!"

Jeongyeon bite his nails because DAHYUN is so DAMN SCARY.

"Ahh... ahmmm"

"What will you gonna say?!"