"im so sorry. kevin scared me" chanhee replied, his hands resting on her shoulder, "i don't know why i bit down on your lip"

"i promise it's okay" siyeon took away the paper towel once it stopped bleeding, "it wasn't bleeding that much anyways"

she put the paper towel away before looking up at chanhee again, "but it did hurt"

"what do you want me to do?" he asked her, feeling sorry

she rolled her eyes, "this" she was about to kiss him again but kevin entered again, "hey-"

chanhee and siyeon's foreheads banged against each other harshly. the two pulled away, covering their foreheads in pain, "give us a warning!"

"what were you guys doing?" kevin asked, clearly seeing the situation between the two, "were you two..kissing?"

siyeon looked at chanhee before looking at siyeon, "yes! we were about to kiss. yes kevin and you just ruined the damn moment!"

kevin pointed his finger at the two, "you two..are dating?" they nodded. he then turned his attention siyeon,"not you and sunwoo?"

chanhee grabbed the paper towel roll before chucking it at kevin, "yes! we can date also! gosh! why is it always her and sunwoo!? her and sunwoo aren't the only ones who have things in common!"

"i'm kidding" kevin caught the paper towel roll, placing it on the table before looking at the two again, "who knows about you two?"

"hyunjae, juyeon, doyeon, yeri, jacob, and changmin" siyeon answered, "don't tell anyone else. i swear i will tell them"

"your problem not mine but don't worry i won't tell them" kevin chuckled before he left the two by themselves

"let's get back before the rest worry"

siyeon grabbed the bottle of soju and was about to walk away but chanhee grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, kissing her forehead sweetly, "see you later"

siyeon smiled before the two finally walked out to the backyard where she gave hyunjae the bottle of soju and everyone was looking at them, "what?"

"what took you guys so long?" sunwoo asked as she sat beside him

"making out probably" eric joked before chanhee smacked the back of his head

"go flirt with doyeon" chanhee motioned his head towards doyeon who just rolled her eyes.

juyeon finally came back with two plates of different types of meat; the final plate of food to be served. everyone clapped in excitement, ready to eat, "okay so hyunjae i know your alcohol tolerance is bad so don't drink a lot"

siyeon smacked his arm, "the hell you mean. yours is worst"

"thank you siyeon" hyunjae smiled before glaring at juyeon, "at least siyeon has my back and defends me"

juyeon rolled his eyes, "okay! lets eat!"

the table cheered immediately digging in to grab the food.

everyone grabbed their food and sunwoo noticed how little siyeon had on her plate, "yah. why are you eating so little? are you on that stupid diet again?"

"i'm justnot that hungry i guess?" she shrugged, not thinking much of it and began eating the few pieces of meat she had on her plate

sunwoo shook his head, not allowing it to pass and pushed his bowl of soybean stew towards her, "eat it"

"it's fine sun-"

"just eat it" he looked at her with a serious look in his eyes, "your health is important to me, okay?"

she just nodded slowly, poking her chopsticks in the food and told him thank you, "you care so much about being skinny.." he muttered under his breath, stuffing his mouth with food

'you look beautiful skinny or not' he thought

siyeon looked over at the vegetables on sunwoo's plate. she took her chopsticks and stole them from his plate and put it on hers

sunwoo looked at her in disbelief, "yah! grab your own! why you gotta steal mine?"

she smiled cheekily at him, eating the vegetables to provoke him. sunwoo started arguing with her and they went back and fourth at each other.

"you guys fight like a married couple. it gives me a headache" juyeon commented, pointing at the two with his fork

sunwoo glanced over at chanhee, seeing his annoyed expression. the boy let out a small smirk and wrapped his arm around siyeon's shoulder, "why can't we?" he was only provoking chanhee and he could see it was working

siyeon and some of the others choked on their food, shocked at his action

"aren't you and ch-" changmin quickly grabbed his chopsticks and stuffed food into jacob's mouth before he could finish talking

"you can take your arm off of her now" chanhee spoke, not looking up at his plate, obviously annoyed

"why?" sunwoo continue to provoke him, knowing he was annoyed

"just take your arm off" chanhee replied finally looked at the boy with a serious face, telling him to just not argue with him and to take it off

"aww aren't you annoyed?"

chanhee ran his tongue over his teeth before standing up, "i'm going to go get water"

chanhee left the table and went back inside, annoyed and frustrated with the boy

"wait! chanhee!" siyeon removed sunwoo's arm and stood up to go after him but he held onto her wrist. siyeon turned to look at him, "let go sunwoo"

"just sta-"

"no" she placed her hand on his hand and took it off.

siyeon rushed inside, hoping chanhee didn't go far; which is true. everybody looked at sunwoo and he looked at them, "what?"

"just say it" haknyeon said, "just tell us you like siyeon. it's obvious"

"i don't" he answered, looking down at the plate, "even if i did. it wouldn't matter"

'she's with chanhee' he thought

[a/n: not me oversleeping and missing half of my first period (: my first time i ever been late to a class since kindergarten]