Chapter 1

Songs: Skyscraper~Demi lovato

--------------------------------------------------------------
Harry's Pov'

Here I am running in the hospital like a crazy guy,pushing everything on my way,I find the room,the room that Aria is there in the patients bed, I open the door shaking to find a beautiful women laying with blankets around her her eyes are shut,I sit silently on the chair next to her,waiting till she wakes up,one hour passed now and my back hurts,but all the pain washes away when Aria opens her eyes, I stand up immediately and wrap my arms around her tightly " Baby you are okay, thanks god,you scared me to death" I said against her hair,I expected a smile back,instead she pushed me lightly with a  curiously look in her soft hazel eyes "get away,who are you? " she asks pushing me, my pain was washed away only to be replaced with a harder one,"A. Aria I am Harry" I say shakily, "Look maybe you entered a wrong room or you are just messing around,but I never met you before " she says plainly "What? We have been together for the past 3 month,Did you forget our Love story?" I ask her in a shock,"No way I have been with you and I don't know you,Now please I need some privacy " I nod weakly opening and stepping out of the door,I find the doctor..."What happened to her?" I ask nervously "um Mr . styles I am sorry but,she had a car accident,and she is okay she just have an.. Amnesia,she don't remember anything from the past 3 month,but she will remember what happens from now on,I am sorry" he says looking to the ground,  with that my eyes widen I feel it watery "I. Is there anything  to do? To make her remember?" I ask cracking my voice "We are trying midically but as memories you should try by bringing them up and taking her to places that helps her remember but not now she can't get out of the hospital now wait for 3 days" he says rubbing my shoulder, "gotta go now" he says I see sadness and sympathy in his eyes,  I can't stand anything I feel dizzy and the room started spinning, I take a seat and with that tears started sprinting on my cheeks I never cried like this before,I put my head in my hands and start going back and forth my hands drained with salty teary water, my eyes are tomato red, and I gasp for air,I can't  breath,After 1 hour of a non - stop crying I rest my head on the tilt wall and try to take everything in,but I am interupted by a familiar voice I move my head wiping away tears from my dry cheek,here is Carly,Carly is Aria ' sister,she is running towards me,worry appearing on her face ,"Harry  what happened? Is she okay? " I nod my head "she had an accident and it caused an Amnesia that made her forget the last 3 month but from now on she will remember what happens " I say sniffling and my voice cracks at the end, I look at Carly to find her crying too,she sits down and hugs me lightly then saying" I am sorry harry, I will do anything to make her remember you,she was deeply in love with you,she will remember,or make her love you all over again" she says ,I only nod weakly,"I am gonna see her" she says leaving,leaving me alone with my thoughts and my demons,I shut my eyes leaving a few tears leave my eyes,the women that told me she loved me 10 hours ago. Now I am a stranger for her,but I  swear I will make her remember or love me again I can't live without her,she took my heart and soul...I wipp away my tears and go to the bathroom to wash my eyes,then I headed to the room to find Carly getting out " Harry I talked to her an go stranger wearing convinced her to listen to you,she is waiting for you" she nods towards the door leaving and sitting on an go stranger wearing nearby bench ,ik knock a swift knock and enter she is sitting on the bed,crossed armed,her dark hair is pulled into a messy bun I always loved,and her eyes is watery..wait why I also she crying,did she know that she has and Amnesia? I sit down silently,she breaks the silence by saying in a cracked voice" Harry right?" I nod " Look so what I know is that I have an Amnesia  and looks like I forgot you cuz you were in the last 3 month, but I wanna hear our story together,everything,maybe I can get back memories" I widen my eyes smiling,before I speak she does "Wait are you crying?  Your eyes are red and swollen? " she seems worried" um yeah I was" I respond peacely ," I don't know why are you still after me,I'd mean any other guy would go find another girl" she says looking at the ground..."I am not like jack" I say remembering the stupid boy who dumped her "how. How did you know about him?" She asks "I was you boyfriend" I remind her,"oh yes sorry" she apologies "um before you speak can you tell the nurse to get my cold water?" She asks,"without I. " I complete her "without Ice, I know" I give her a smile to receive in back, I am back with the water "here" I help her drink then I put it back " thank you" I smile back" okay what do you want to know?" I ask "US" she responds I smile " we met after you broke up with Jack and I calmed you down asked told you he was wrong and he lost you and by time we discovered we had so much in common and we became best friend a, we revealed all our secrets to each other and went through fights with every restaurant we go to,we always make the waiters wish they didn't work" we laugh and I continue "we had a laugh and on the second month we knew we loved eachother and I asked you to be my girlfriend and you agreed, god!you wee so happy and we promised we would never forget about each other and to always be together...till yesterday at least " I finish smiling at the flash of memories "we went to Paris and greed tend new York and Greece together" I smile ,"Wow" is all she manged to say "I am sorry I broke that promise" she says painly "it's okay it's not your fault,I just want you to  know that I will never give up on you ,I love you " I say earning a warm smile from her," well I will let you get some sleep" I say standing up "Wait...don't leave stay on that chair if you want" she says and I only smile wider " okay go to sleep now" she nods slightly then closing her eyes.

------------------------
OMG longest chapter I have ever written,that's just the start.....vote+comment
And follow my instagram:gannaaly2014
And my twitter: GannaAly 
Thx guys

                         Cast:
Aria as Lucy Hale
Harry as Harry styles
Carly as  Victoria justice
Kate as Anne styles