Chapter 25

*1 WEEK LATER *
ARIA'S POV :

Today is an event full day, Valentines day is today..and today it's also me and Harry's 3rd anniversary, I am so happy, 3 years with my Harry. So basically Harry sent me out the apartment till 6:00 pm, he said he was preparing something? So I decided to go buy him a gift, I stepped into a shop, I searched between watches, till a specific one cought my eyes, it's a silver watch, but it looks pretty unique, I grabbed it and handed it to the cashier girl, she smiled "That would be 100$" she says giving me a warm smile, I return the gesture. I decided to get coffee, since it was only 4:00 pm...so I ordered a lattè and sat on a table and looked around the cafè, there was an older couple, and a guy, and a young couple, I looked out the window, but that guy came to my table smiling "Hey" he said "hi" I said akwardly, "What is a gorgeous girl like you doing here alone?" He said grinning and I blushed "Getting coffee " I say simply, we talked for like 30 minutes then I excused myself "Sorry I have to get back to my apartment " I say "You live alone?" He asked, I shook my head "No with my Boyfriend " I say drooling the boyfriend word, he frowned "Okay, it was nice talking to you Aria" he smiles "Nice to meet you too Chad " I say his name was Chad ,"um, can I have your number? If your boyfriend doesn't mind ?" I thought about it for a moment, I can give it to him. ...as friends, "Bye" I say after we exchange numbers , I found it was 5:45 so I hurried to the apartment and I knocked, I heard Harry's footsteps "hey babe" his head peeked through the door which made him look cute, I chuckle "hey hazza " I knew he loves it when I call him hazza" I want you to go to the room and change unto a nice dress" he said and I nodded, he guided me cuz he had his hands on my eyes, I already smelled the food, and It was great, I remember when we were having pancakes and harry got nervous since he was trying to give me a good impression, I closed the door, I picked a navy blue sleeveless dress that ended up my knees, and curled my hair,letting it down to my shoulders, then I applied some make up, I wasn't a make up fan, and I sprayed a perfume that Harry loved and I took a deep breath, "Harry I am done" I call cuz he said he would get me there, he came wearing a white shirt and a blazer and jeans, he looked breathtaking, his eyes widened "Wow, you look Gorgeous" he grinned and I blushed like a tomato, I loved his compliments, I walked linked armed with him, and I saw the rose petals on the ground a d is smiled, he could be so romantic sometimes, we entered the living room, to find the table , there was two candles with the strawberry scent and two plates of pasta and checkin, the first meal we had together,what?I just remembered that! My mind keeps remembering, harry pulled out the chair for me "What a gentleman" I smile "anything for you lady" he winked and I blushed like crazy. Harry sat and we started eating " what did you do out today? Sorry for sending you out " He said "it was worth it, I went um to some shops and then I sat on on a Caffè and met a new friend " o said biting on my pasta "What friend? " he asked " a guy called Chad" I say slowly with no emotion in my voice "A guy?" He asked that was when i knew that he was jealous "Babe" I take his hand "he is only a friend, nothing more, you are the only one, and you are waaay sweeter  than him" I smile and he chuckles and smirks "I try..I try" he grins. After a while we had dessert which was a chocolate cake with strawberries dipped into chocolate on top of the great dessert, he is a better cooker than I was "sit down" he instructs grabbing a guitar , and sits next to me "She is a good girl, loved her mama, loves jesus and America too, she is isa good girl crazy about Elvis loves hostess and America too yeah, and it's a long day, living in rasiida as a free way" he sang angelically "And I am free free falling falling, free falling now I am fee falling now is m free falling" he finished kissing my cheek. "I love you " I say and he takes a box to reveal a silver an infenity bracelet with the word 'Forever and Always ' he ties it on my wrist and I smile "it's beautiful " I whisper looking at it "I pull out the silver watch and place it on his left wrist, and he smiles sheepishly "You didn't  have to get me something" he says "Same to you " we burst our laughing "I love you so much Aria, you are my life, my everything, I don't know why did I get so  lucky to be yours!" He smiled showing off his deep dimples I couldn't hold myself so I poked his dimples and we laughed "I love you too harry, till eternity, even when we are 77 years old " I chuckle meaning it "Of course I will still be So good looking" he jokes !,and I smile "You will always be, but I know for sure...your personality wil and ll ways be the same" I say he only pulled me into an endless embrace, full with emotions , Love,Passion,Aim,happiness and we absorb the moment together I really wish I could stick to him in that way for the rest of my life......Is leaned that I'd 2 people were meant to be together, love will find its way to unite them together...and that us what happened to me and harry.

Heyyy! Aww aren't they cuuute! The next chapter will be event full, oh btw Chad is played as "Ian samenhalder" ...bye lovelies. ❤