Chapter 38

ARIA'S POV :

"Aria wake up" Someone shakes me, I open my eyes which are puffy and swollen "why?" I ask my voice hoarse from crying "do you want to see Harry one last time?" Anne asks and I nod and sigh.

"Take as long as you want ms.johns" Dr. John said and I nod.

I sit on the chair  beside him, He looks calm and fragile yet beautiful, his eyelids are shut, his lips is parted and he looks a little pale. I hate seeing my boy like that.

"Hey Harry, I am Aria,your girlfriend, I guess this is the end of our story..right? The Haria ship crashed, I don't know what's my purpose in life? I am sorry for everything :

For forgetting you before....FoR breaking my promise before you get in the surgery, for letting jack hurt you, for leaving you, for everything I said, I will miss you, I am wreck now, I just wanna die will you forgive me? Please....I am in love for you....I fell for you again Harry. So....I hope you rest in peace and I promise I won't forget you again...This time I won't break my word. Goodbye Harry, I love you, This is the end. Bye." I say  holding his hand gently, my own vision is blurry cos I was crying and I am crying now. I hold his hand one last time before taking a last glance turning around towards the door sobbing,before something stopped me dead in my tracks.
Beep.
Beep.
Beep.

What the heck is that?

Great I am crazy now.

Beep.
Beep.
Beep.

No I am not crazy!

I look at the heart machine and IT'S WORKING AGAIN! His heart is beating again!

"DOCTOR! NURSE! ANY BODY PLEASE" I yell out the door, every one gathers and doctor asks me what's wrong "I a was talking to harry and...before leaving the heart machine worked again!" I say exited and shaking , every ones eyes widened!  "Let me in, two nurses and Aria only come here" he says closing the door, My harry is alive again!

HARRY'S POV :

The last thing I remember is me telling Aria I love her...then I passed out...and then for a while I felt I was dead! I know it's wierd but is the truth, then I heard a sweet voice that is music to my ear, Aria...i miss her. ..she said wierd things like this is the end of us....is she breaking up with me! I saved her from that Freak called Jack.

I heard a doctor, and Aria talking and the doctor adjusting some things to my body.

"I guess the medicine we gave him worked! It just took a long time! CONGRAts, it's  a Miracle!  miss John's Harry isn't dead" he says....dead? "OH MY GOD! that k you doctor! Oh my gosh " she squeals laughing but her voice is hoarse....isn't she breaking up with me! I ams o fucking confused now! "When will he wake up? "Aria asks "I suppose he can hear now, but it takes some effort from him to wake up" he says and I try to move. ..no use...I try to open my eyes...no use..I will try to speak. "A-Aria " I whisper, and I feel the bed side shift beside me "Babe is m here, right here forever and always " she says and I smile weakly, I open my eyes slowly , they r heavy and my vision is blurry but soon I can see everything, Aria is here, her eyes r puffy and swollen and her voice is hoarse...she looks misrable yet beautiful, she immediately hugs me crying into my chest "I- I thought I lost you" she cries and I rub her back , "I need explanation " I say and she nods "I will leave you now love birds" he s as leaving.

"Yesterday day the doctor came out saying...you died and your heart stopped beating...I was a wreck, I started screaming and crying terribly,everyone was breaking down but I wished I was dead ....I prayed to god that he saves you, I wished he would take me and let you live, I was done, I thought I was over....I was denting everything I was even denying my existence!  And then I came today and talked to you for the last time. ..and apologised saying it was the end of us, and before I left  the  doorI heard your heart beating again. I felt like I was alive again,I ams o sorry for everything!  And I love you to death and I promise I will never leave you" Aria kisses my cheeks and I hug her for what seems like eternity!  I feel that I finally went back home! " I am here, I am yours forever" I say  "Okay?" I ask, she giggles "Okay" she says before, Carly..Lauren. .ben..mum...Gemma walked in hugging me and crying softly, "My baby" Mum says and I hug her kissing her cheek, we talk for a  while, they tell me about Aria's breakdown! Which was heartbreaking! "She was a mess" Carly says , and Aria smiles "I love you" Aria says and I grin "I love you more "I hold her in my arms like the first time. I guess this was a miracle! I got a new song for Aria
You and I,  we don't wanna be like them , we can make it till the end..and nd nothing a can come between you and I,  not even the gods above, can separate the two of us, and nothing can come between you and I.

That's the truth....mum is right! Our love is powerful. ..and we won't let it go.

Hellooooooo!  Hahaha u didn't see that coming! Of course I won't kill The main character in the story!  Just needed some plots and drama, what do u think?...ie will update tommorow , and this is not THE END OF FORGOTTEN!  I still have plans for it....Byeeee; ) and you and I is perfect for Haria!