Prologue

(Plz play the video while reading)

NARRATOR'S POV:

*9 YEARS LATER*

Harry's and Aria's Adventure....has been quite amazing... Full of Sadness....tears...shattered hearts...happiness....aim....hope...But most of all...Love.
They have been through ups and downs...obstacles that could easily tear off any couple...but not them...not The two of them...Aria was broken....Harry was broken....when they met...she mended his heart...He mended her heart...He stole her heart. ..she stole his heart...He helped her move on from the past...sh3 helped him to move on from the past, Yes they have been so strong before the accident, before the Amnesia...but harry didn't give up on his love...He fought for her, he fought everyone...everything...including himself, the whole world was against them...The accident...Jack. ..harry almost dying. ...but they were meant to be, when two people are meant to be...love will do anything to unite the two together...it United them after 5 horrible months...3 forgotten month didn't change them...yeah Aria forgot him...but at last she remembered him when she had already fallen for him again.
He had always loved her....He never thought about leaving her, the same about her, they are like magnet...nothing can tear them apart...and when they are..it doesn't take long before they are together again...I belive everyone has their happily ever after ending, the whole world seemed against Haria....but two were against the while world and that's how it will always be.

Lauren and ben are now parents of 2 girls, elena and Jessie.
Carly is married to Jason. ...Gemma is married to Chad....wierd right? Well Brandon cheated on her...and We all know....love United Chad and Gemma together...Anne is kinda old but alive and her health is good.
Louis is married to a girl called Violet.
Zayn and Perrie are perfectly fine....Emma is in grade 7 now...she is a teenager.
Back to the two Lovers.
The two fighters.
Now they are married since almost 10 years....With a lovely Girl called Darcy, a9 years old, light brown hair....Green forest eyes, alot of dreams....who loves her mum and dad  just as they love her.
Never give up on your dreams....Life could be so damn hard sometimes....but we are stronger....just wait for the right time...and if you got the right one in the future....Make sure you never let go of it.

Just as Haria's story...simple and sweet....
Full of joy and sadness.
Tears and laughter.
Jokes and fights.
Smiles and frowns.
They were meant to be...just as the moon was meant to be with the sun.
The stars and the sand.
The sky and the ground.
The light and darkness.
Life and death.

Their Love is:
Power full,  strong, sweet, simple, endless,deathless, unconditional and theirs.....and they will never let it go easily.

And what I am one hundred percent sure of...is that their Love story would never be Forgotten.

                         The End.