Chapter 49

ARIA'S POV :

We were going to A tour around Paris today. ...so I put on some floral shorts and a purple tank top with a denim jacket, a camel sandals and let my hair fall down naturally and applied light make up.

Harry came out the bathroom with and a white button down shirt that was halfway opened and tight skinny black  jeans and hid damned brown boots ....He looks nice.
"Ready? " he grins and extend out his hand....I nod as I slip my  silver iPhone into my back pocket.
"Where's the first destination? " I ask "Breakfast " he grins and I smile...We stop at a cozy cafè, it was called 'tape à ľ oeil' it meant infront of your eyes.
"Deux pain de chocolate et du cafè et dela confiture s ' I'll vous plait" Harry told the waiter our order as he speaks french fluently. ...my jaw dropped, a fact I didn't know about harry.
"YOU speak French? " I ask impressed and he smirks "hot isn't it?" He winks and I roll my eyes chuckling "Je t'aime Aria, he suis content car tu es content" he speaks and I feel so stupid now "what?" I ask "it means: I love you Aria, and I am happy cause you are happy " he chuckles waving his hand infront of his face "oh, I love you too" I say quite impressed.
The waiter came down with our order...is
Smile politely "Merci beaucoup" Harry says and I smile " hmmmm" I hum at the amzing taste of the French coroassont and coffee "haha like it?" Harry sips of his coffee.
Now we were touring around Paris. ...from l'arc of triumph and to notre damme and to the louvre....and definitely tons of pictures were taken....We kept the Eifell tower for the last destination for today.
We stood infront of it and asked someone to snap a picture of us....so a teenage girl said okay...I think she is brittish...
"Remember 4 years ago? " Harry grins and I grin wider....wow 4 years with My love!
"Smile " the girl grins snapping a picture of me and harry. ...He had his a around my waist and kissing my cheek and I am smiling at the picture.
"You two are a cute couple " The girl smiles sweetly "thank you" I smile politely.
"Wanna go up the Eifell tower? " Harry asks and I nod taking his hand with mine.

Now we were at the very top of it and I can see all of Paris , it was a very romantic scene.....like at movies.
"It's beautiful here " I say breathing and harry smiles "you know what's even more beautiful? " Harry asks careering my cheek "What?" I ask kissing his forehead "You" Harry said touching my hair, before he left my hand and cheek and hair, I look at him confused....but I swear my heart skipped a beat when he did his next action.
He got down on one knee, pulling out of his back pocket a black velvet box, opening it to reveal a huge amazing breathtaking wedding ring...A diamond wedding ring.
He takes a deep breath,as the wind blew at our faces, I was shocked, frozen.
"Roses are red,violets are blue, I fell in love with you, and I am sure I wanna marry you, Aria johns from the moment my eyes laid on tour perfect ones...ie knew I had a future with you...and here we are...together all though all our ups and nd downs......I want to call you mine forever.....cuz I can't live without you, will you make me the happiest man ever?Aria Rae johns....will you marry me?" He asks with hopefull yet scared eyes.
I felt tears on my cheeks and I gasped and screamed suddenly "YES, OF COURSE YES" I say and he grins...but it wasn't any grin...it was the happiest one I ever saw....He placed the previous ring on my pointer finger, and I put my other hand on my mouth, I jumped in his arms as he lifted me up and spinned me around as we laughed happily "I am so happy,I love you babe, or future Mrs.styles" he smirked and andwe andwe laughed ,but it wasn't like any moment we had shared before...it was full if:
Happiness...joy....hope....aim....passion...and most of all Love.

Here I am, in the arms of my Biancé, that I am completely in love with....my future husband.....In my happiest moments yet....With a wedding ring in my hand....on the top of the Eifell tower, infront of Paris ...my love..proposed to me in the city of love.

****

OMFG OMFG OMGGGF! HARIA ARE ENGAGED!  HARRY PROPOSED TO THE GURL OF HIS DREAMS IN THE CITY OF LOVE!  OMG HE IS SO ROMANTIC!  I WANNA CRYYYYY! ....next chapter will be the last one...but don't worry...There will b a prologue. ...OMG I am so fucking happy!