𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

(When Y/N was one year old)

On Privet Drive 18, the bedroom on the right-hand side on the second floor, a (h/c) girl was sleeping peacefully on her bed. A few seconds later, a woman, also with (h/c) came in. She gently shook the little girl and said, "wake up (Y/N), we are going to visit Mr. and Mrs. Potter, and you can go and play with their son, Harry." (Y/N) immediately jolted awake when she heard the word play and went to the bathroom with her mother to fix herself.

Time skip

      (F/N) was driving and (M/N) and (Y/N) were sitting at the back seat, chatting enthusiastically about what they would do in the Potter's home.

Once they arrived, (M/N) went to ring the doorbell, a woman with long red hair came and open the door. "Oh my gosh (M/N), it's been a long time since we last met." and they hugged. "Oh it's nice to see you too (F/N) and (Y/N), come in!"

When (Y/N) stepped into the house, a toddler with messy raven hair came to sight. (Y/N) was immediately embraced by the other toddler.

"Hi, I am Harry." (If you are wondering why they can talk, it's just their name, or baby talk)

"And I am (Y/N)."

After their small introduction, they went to Harry's room and play while their parents were chatting in the living room.

Time flies and it was time for the toddlers to sleep. The two toddlers share the same crib because they became really good friends in the past hour and would cry if they were separated. Suddenly James shouted, "Lily, (M/N), take the kids and go. (F/N) will try to...". Before he could finish what he wanted to say, a loud piercing scream was heard.

     The ladies cried carrying their own child. A few seconds later, (F/N) was also murdered. (M/N) ran out to stop Voldemort from killing the kids. However, she was unsuccessful and got murdered. Lily began crying and told the kids, "Be safe Harry and (Y/N), be strong. Your mama loves you. Your daddy loves you." Just then, Voldemort entered the room. Lily began to plead Voldemort.

"Not the kids, not the kids, please not the kids!"

"Stand aside you silly girl...stand aside now."

"Not the kids, please no, take me, kill me instead. Please have mercy.'

"Avada Kedavra!"

Lily Potter then fell down on the floor lifelessly with a loud scream.

"Now it was just the kids left",Voldemort thought. He raised his wand, pointing to the boy, and shouted the killing curse, "Avada Kedavra!" When he thought the boy was dead, the cast rebounded and he felt really weak. He decided that he should kill at least one kid before he left. Once again, He raised his wand and shouted the curse again, "Avada Kedavra!"

     It rebounded again and now he completely lost his power. "How did two kids survive the killing curse with just a scar on their forehead and arm respectively? Oh my, how could I forget that stupid ancient curse? Love? Ugh, I really hate children" He thought.(Lol Pink Toad here💁🏻‍♀️) He decided that he would be back and kill the two kids after he regained his power and left Godric's Hallow

***********************************
Let's make this book more interesting. Lol I decided to add this part when I'm like 18K oops. I'm so late:(

[QOTD:Who is your favourite Harry Potter character?]
[AOTD: Um I'd probably say Draco or Harry.]
***********************************