Chapter 5

i take your hand, help you up, give a big kiss. i take you to the sofa in the room and lay you down.i slowly take your pants off... and your shaved pussy appears, i start licking your wet pussy with the tip of my tounge. playing with your clitt and as i am sucking and licking on your clitt i put two fingers in your wet tight pussy, even if you are really tight my fingers easily slides in because your so wet. I start fingering you faster and faster my tounge plays with your clitt...i pull out my fingers out you abduction with my fingertip start massaging your clitt. slow first and than faster and faster. as i am massaging your clitt i take my tounge and start licking your pussy up and down. mmm you taste so good. i let my tounge slide in and out of your pussy and you are so wet.I turn you around so that you are on all four, your ass look so sexy...i start playing with your wet pussy let two fingers slide in again and start fingering you, your pussy feel.so wet. i spit between your cheeks you feel my spit runs over your anal. i take out my two fingers out of your tight pussy and starts to play with your clitt. together with my saliva and your pussyjuices my finger can play and rub your clitt very fast. i stop fingering your tight pussy and walk away to get one of my hugoboss ties and put it over your face so you can't see a thing. then i guide you out to my soffa i lay you down on your back.