Chapter 1

imaging you coming to meet me outside my hotel. i had a surprise day planned for us.as i see you waiting for me, i get so happy because there you are so beautiful and sexi Kristen. i have planed what we gonna do all day, and i planed certain stuff a long the way i am certain this will be a great day...we start walking down the busy street and i feel i getting hotter and hotter and...i take your hand...stop you...looked in your beautiful eyes and we meet in a passionate kiss.. i move you into an alley...we find a blindspot in the alley,where no one can see us... you sitting infront of me...i zip up my pants...your hands start to find my already hard cock...you pull down my boxer so you can start making my cock extremely wet with your saliva ... you suck my cock soooo good Kirsten...when my cock is wet enough...i turn you around.. pull down your pants...i feel your pussy is already wet... i press my cock into your tight pussy....ahhh your pussy is so tight... ahhh i love having my cock deep inside of you Kirsten....i love how we are outside when i am fucking you...  you are so sexi... start to fucking you faster.and faster...just when its at it's best...i stop fucking... turn you around.. .whispering in your ear at the same time my fingers play with your pussy: did you like me fucking you in the alley?we have a lot to see so come on dear... i pull up your pants...and mine and we are off to something new...i smile at you, i see that you was not that happy.with me stopp fucking you. i lean in a whisper: the day is long and i will fucking you again...