Chapter 4

we smile as we walk down the street. i think to myself l, you are so beautiful and sexy, i am so lucky to be Here in this moment...i take your hand and pull you close to me and say... let's go back to my hotelroom, so i can fuck you a very long time without any distractions and disruptions. so we head back to hotelroom...we just got into our room as i press you up the wall and start kissing you passionately, you answer my kiss with the same passion. my hands start playing with your beautiful and nice tits. they are so nice, i see how your nipples are hard, i stop kissing you and let my tounge slowly tuch your hard nipple, i open my mouth and start sucking on your nipple... mmm it's so nice to suck on your nipple.  make harder and wetter.i start sucking on your other brest and let my hand start stroking your lovely back down your ass up over your hip down to your wet pussy.my finger starts to play with your pussy outside of your panties. i feel that you are wet, i slide a finger inside your sexy underwear. my finger easy slides in your wet pussy, slowly start fingering your pussy, as i am sucking on your nipples and fingering your pussy i turn to your lips and start kissing you, or lips and tounge meets  in passion. i press you down on your knees, you know what you are going to do. As you take my cock in your hands you feel how hot you make me. I feel like i am going to explode everytime you take my cock deep in your mouth.  but i don't wanna cum yet...so i take out my cock from your wet mouth, jerk my cock infront of you, you can see how wet my cock is because of all the precum...i start to caress your beautiful face with my cock ... put it in your mouth, yerk my cock when it's in your mouth and then i start moving my hips front and back so my cock can come as deep as you can take it. I just love how you take my cock in your mouth. you hear how i moan high when you suck my cock and you feel.my cock is full with cum for you.i take out my cock out of your mouth abduction say since you been such a good girl when you sucked my cock i wanna return a favor...