𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I do." Isabella quickly responded to him as he let go before any real more could be left on her neck. "You what?" Joshua asked with a hoarse voice that drove her insane. "I love it when you take control." Isabella admitted with flushed cheeks.

Joshua looked down at her with a small smirk before letting go of her arm wrapping an arm around her waist and with the other stroking her cheek. Isabella quickly moved her arms around Joshua's neck running her hands through his hair that drove him crazy himself.

Joshua leaned down softly kissing her lips but before they knew it the sweet small kiss led to a passionate heated make out. Isabella clutching his hair brought pleasure to Joshua as he groaned. Joshua himself kissed Isabella with passion before moving his hands to her waist as they went lower. He tapped her thighs making her know what he meant.

Isabella jumped up wrapping her legs around Joshua's waist. Joshua held her before he walked them forward to the dresser sitting her there all without breaking the kiss once.

The two kissed with so much passion as Joshua laid his hands on her thighs while Isabella moved her hands from his shoulders to his neck gripping his hair. Joshua moved from Isabella's lips to her chin moving to the center of her neck causing her to bite her lips from letting a satisfied noise to leave her lips.

Isabella tugged on Joshua's shirt causing him to immediately take it off knowing what she wanted before tossing the shirt somewhere in the room. Joshua quickly attached his lips back to Isabella's as they returned to their passionate state.

Joshua begged Isabella for entrance but she wasn't going to let him get it that easy. Isabella gently bit down on his bottom lip pulling it a bit making him groan in pleasure.

Sensing what she was doing Joshua grabbed Isabella's wrist keeping them against the wall in a swift move before gently yet firmly pinching her hip causing her to gasp. Taking the advantage Joshua slipped in for entrance.

Just as things were getting more steamy the door opened but it was unheard from the two.

"Hey, guys, we're ordering pizza what kind do you guys wa-" Skylar started to ask them as she walked in but noticed the position they froze at. ". . .Holden! You owe me twenty bucks! I was right!" She walked out calling out to her boyfriend as she shut the door. "Okay. . . that was awkward." Isabella panted lowly as she took back her arms looking at her boyfriend.

"It was." Joshua agreed with his girlfriend with a husky chuckle as he picked up his shirt. "That went more. . . intense than anything we've ever done." He turned to her with passion still in him. "It really was. . . not that I was complaining." Isabella admitted with a small smile as her cheeks flushed red. "Who said I was?" Joshua asked with a small smirk as he leaned in close to her lips.

Just as he was about to attach their lips once again Isabella stopped him as she laid a finger on his lips which confused him.

"As much as I'd love to continue I think you may need a cold shower again." Isabella chuckled lowly as she pointed to Joshua's pants. "True." Joshua nodded before capturing a loving kiss from her rushing to her bathroom.

Isabella chuckled at her boyfriend's actions as she hopped off the dresser. She leaned on it picking up Joshua's shirt as she smiled touching her neck remembering every single one of his kisses on her skin.

ღღღ