𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞-𝐓𝐨𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞-𝐓𝐨𝐭

"Alright see you in a minute." Isabella smiled through the phone without realizing it.

"See you, Belle." Joshua smiled as he was driving to his big brother's place so the two could know if they were able to attend NYU.

The two hung up the phone as Maya and Isabella entered the Matthews home.

"Alright, weirdos, listen up and listen up good." Maya told the Matthews clan as Isabella shut the door with an envelope in her hand. "We got a minute before he walks up to the door."

"Who is it?" Riley asked her blonde best friend.

"Iz's Boing." Maya smiled. "And though I am mad at that idiot, he's still Iz's Boing so I'll let it go." She then whispered to herself. "For now."

"He's not my Boing, May." Isabella sighed as she sat down on the couch.

"Then why is your face red?" Topanga smirked as everyone else smiled.

"Because it is." Isabella tried to deny. "Plus don't you guys have something better to do than trying to picture our wedding."

"No." They all shook their heads.

"I'm going to be a ring bear." Auggie smiled.

Everyone turned to the young boy in question.

"You mean ring bearer?" Isabella asked him with a raised up eyebrow.

"Yeah, that." Auggie smiled nodding.

Isabella shook her head trying to get back in conversation.

"But no seriously why do you guys get so excited when Josh and I hang out or something." Isabella questioned. "Like when we had the triple date thing. Right when I got home Panga called me asking me how it went and later that night Josh called me saying that Cory wouldn't let him sleep until he gave details about it."

"Because you guys are cute together." Riley smiled at the thought of Joshua and Isabella together.

"And it's been long since you guys been friends and since last summer has started you guys been hanging out very much." Cory smiled.

"We've been making up for lost time." Isabella smiled as she played with the envelope.

"Well, we got to fix you up a bit." Maya told her older sister as Riley and her headed to Isabella.

The two instantly started fixing Isabella's hair and straighting up her hair. They heard the door knob rattle so they stopped rushing to the kitchen table acting 'normal' while Isabella looked at them confused.