𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫

Time has seemed to fly by so quickly as days come for one Nathaniel had already gotten a room for himself right next door to Joshua and Isabella. The two had always made sure to take the situation step by step to make it easier on all parts.

Another way time seemed to speed up was the couple had finally decided on around what time they would want their wedding, they're still giving each other some time to plan, though they can't agree around what time they want to have it official.

Speaking of planning the wedding that has been gathering Isabella's mind quite a bit considering she has been trying to keep them on budget while still allowing them to have a beautiful wedding.

Of course Joshua was offering his help but he didn't really know what he would want for most parts of the wedding all he really cared to think about was him and Isabella exchanging their vows as the place their rings on one another that has been his thought since they were little.

But the thing was now that while that was all he wanted he had to admit he did want something big or at least something to start off their lives as a wedded couple and he knew that was what Isabella wanted as well he wanted to do what would make her the happiest.

The two knew they had time, a whole year, to get everything they wanted though the thing was the two had part time jobs at Topanga's and their own side jobs but they never knew if it would cover the cost they had thought of.

It wasn't that they didn't want to get another job but the thing was that the two still had school to focus on and their first priority was always Nathaniel so it wasn't as if they had time to fit other jobs in.

By now it was late at night with dozens asleep around the city while others were roaming around trying to enjoy the night. And Isabella? She constantly went through her and Joshua's paychecks trying to separate them from what they could spend and what they needed to save up.

Times like those made her so thankful that Feeny took it upon himself to teach her and Joshua about dealing with money when they were younger even though they didn't really understand it when they were young it was surely drilled in their mind.

Though she did have the understanding of money she couldn't help but curse herself for understanding the ways around it because she had to break the news to herself for it.

"Should've taken Farkle's offer." Isabella mumbled to herself with a tired sigh thinking back how Farkle had offered to help her through her paychecks and at the time it seemed to be a good idea to pass it down now she regretted not taking it.

Every time she got a paycheck or got paid for the outfits she made for her buyers Isabella thought it would be some of the happiest moments thinking she and Joshua could get closer to their budget plan but then she remembered she would have to divide the money.

Each time she kept dividing the money it reminded her the process would be slow.

"Well now I know what happens when you sleep on top of a laundry machine." Joshua walked into his and Isabella's room with his hair all messed up standing up as he carried his notebooks in his arms along with his backpack shutting the door quietly.

"How'd that happen?" Isabella stopped her movements while she raised her eyebrows over to her fiance trying to to laugh as she saw his current state but it was harder when she saw Joshua getting shocked by their bedding.

"I tried to finish my things up in the kitchen. I don't know why I thought that was a safe space for one. I got distracted ten minutes after I came back from work. So I went to the laundry room because only three of us actually use that room." Joshua went to his dresser getting a change of close but each time got more difficult with the static shock coming to him.