𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Previously on Photograph

"That would be me." Isabella handed her sister Nathaniel as she stood up while Liam instantly turned to her and Isabella was hoping she'd recognize who he was but she was sure she'd never met him.

"You're Isabella?" Liam asked with a hopeful expression which wasn't helping Isabella at all, it was only bringing more confusion but she did nod.

"Hi, I'm Liam Carter and I think we may be siblings."

"Excuse me but what?"

"What do you mean we're siblings?" Isabella furrowed her eyes in confusion and shock wondering what was happening as her and Maya turned to Katy hoping she would explain to them.

"Hey, I think I would remember if I had another kid." Katy shook her head with a nervous chuckle trying to think back but she was so certain her oldest was Isabella.

"Oh, I should have explained a bit more." Liam looked between the three of them seeing the confusion playing on their faces.

"Um, yeah that would help a lot." Isabella agreed with him seeing as the situation was not making much sense and she was just glad Maya was able to keep Nathaniel distracted.

"Well in a way to make this easier I think we share the same father." Liam rubbed his neck as he was not able to think of other ways to explain this especially with their situation.

"I'm sorry to break this to you but my father doesn't have any other children." Isabella looked up to him with the same confusion never hearing Samuel mentioning any other people.

"Plus I was a result of a different kind of pregnancy." Isabella added in with a small shrug considering it would not make sense since she was part of a surprise pregnancy with her parents being in their early 20s.

"So was I." Liam mentioned thinking back to what his mother told him about when he was born but this only made Isabella more suspicious not being able to believe him.

Isabella thought about it, why would she need to believe him he was a random person who has just walked in claiming to be her brother.

This couldn't be true at all was what she kept telling herself in her mind not wanting to play tricks on herself.

Liam didn't know what he could say but he can see why Isabella was doubtful about it though he did have a lot of evidence that does draw them to being siblings.

He was internally yelling at himself for not bringing it with him.

"Well, honey, Samuel was held back a couple years." Katy thought about it for a bit before she was about to recall which surprised Isabella a bit knowing her father was quite older than her mother but she never thought older than a year or so.

"My mother told me she had a boyfriend before we moved back to my hometown." Liam nodded over to Isabella remembering how he and his mother were in Philadelphia for a couple months before moving back home.

"Your mother's name wouldn't happen to be Marissa, right?" Katy asked Liam hoping it couldn't be the same person that was involved with her then boyfriend because that would be awkward.

"No, her name is Claire." Liam shook his head, having Katy sigh in relief which had her daughters look at her with confusion.

"So where are you from? How old are you?" Maya questioned Liam as she kept Nathaniel in her arms while he played with his toys but Isabella turned to her sister raising her eyebrows.