𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

"Hey mama." Isabella greeted her mom as she entered the apartment.

"Hey, sweetie." Katy smiled seeing her oldest child going over to kiss her cheek. "I would love to stay and chat but I have to go."

"You took an early shift?" Isabella asked her mom setting Maya's present down on the couch.

"I had to." Katy informed her.

"Well, anything I can do to help?" Isabella asked her mom.

"Don't worry about it sweetheart." Katy shook her head. "I'll do fine."

"Alright but here." Isabella handed her mom her last 50 she had.

"Sweetie I can't take this it's your money you've earned it." Katy tried to give her daughter the money back but she refused.

"And your my mom." Isabella smiled. "It's no worries I'll make the money up again. I already have a buyer for the new dress I designed." Before Katy could agree her daughter was pushing her out the door. "You have to get to work, Ma."

"Okay." Katy sighed knowing she won't win against her so she hugged her oldest before leaving the apartment.

"Alright breakfast." Isabella told herself closing the door before heading to the kitchen preparing Maya's birthday breakfast.

After thirty minutes Isabella was done so she put the food on a plate grabbed Maya's present before heading to her little sister's room.

Maya was still asleep so Isabella put the present down.

"Wake up, May." Isabella shook Maya making her groan a bit before waking up.

"Iz?" Maya questioned as she sat up. "What are you doing here?"

"Happy birthday!" Isabella smiled handing her little sister her breakfast.

Maya smiled hugging her sister careful not to spill the food.

"Thanks Iz." Maya smiled. "You shouldn't have."

"Then I probably shouldn't have gotten this." Isabella smiled putting Maya's present next to her.

"Iz." Maya smiled moving the food aside before she opened the box.

As she opened her present she noticed it was a lot of clothing her sister personally designed for her and a couple pictures of them. Once she reached the bottom she saw a bracelet which she quickly took out before putting it on.

"I have one like it but in different color." Isabella smiled showing her wrist. "It means whenever you need me you remember I'll be there and if I can't be there physical I'm there by heart. Sisters to the very end."