𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

"Whoa."

"Yeah. . . I know." Skylar sniffled looking down at the pregnancy test in her hands seeing the positive sign almost getting lost in a trance.

"How do you feel?" Isabella shook away her surprise getting back to reality when she noticed the state her best friend was in knowing this wasn't really anything she planned for.

"I don't know I mean I knew this was going to happen at some point I mean come on we saw it happen a couple months ago. . . don't get me started on how freaky it is that that felt normal." Skylar leaned further into the couch pulling her legs to her chest thinking back to before summer started but before she could get further into her ramble Isabella held her free hand letting the blonde take a second for herself. "Bells, I don't how I feel about this."

"I know." Isabella nodded seeing that her best friend was near tears though it wasn't as if she had the right thing to say, she didn't even know if she knew what to do, so she pulled Skylar into an embrace letting her feel what she needed to feel.

"I can't believe this happened this early. I mean we have always been safe." Skylar sighed leaning back from the embrace wiping away any stray tears while she and Isabella still held each other's hands.

"You can be as safe as you want to be Sky but sometimes there is still a way." Isabella helped Skylar with her tears, handing her a box of tissues as the blonde set the pregnancy test down wrapping it around some tissue.

"You're telling me." Skylar agreed with her best friend as she gestured to her stomach where her possible future may have been laying. "But I thought we had time, maybe at least until Nathan's one or you know when Holden and I were already in our twenties."

"Not too far behind either of those." Isabella commented seeing that practically all of that was coming up soon but she soon closed her mouth when she saw the look on her best friend's face.

"You know what to do, tell me what to do." Skylar fully turned to the raven haired girl knowing that she already had some experience with having a child early on so maybe she could figure out a plan for her.

"I know how to accessorize, how to act and how to take care of a baby but I don't know how to make this decision for you Sky. This is between you and Holden. What did he say about this?" Isabella raised her eyebrow towards the blonde in front of her wondering how she could come to that conclusion but that question was quickly changed when she saw Skylar's face. "You did tell him right?"

"I just found out a couple minutes ago." Skylar responded with a soft voice as she looked down thinking back to before she came to talk to her best friend who had her best interest at heart.

Isabella moved closer to the blonde wrapping an arm around her as the two leaned their heads against each other taking a moment of silence to settle their minds.

This was something new for them both Isabella may have a child of her own but it wouldn't be the same experience Skylar will go through if that was what she wanted so it brought them into a whole new world they didn't know how to work with.

"How did you feel when you saw it?" Isabella muttered looking over to the wrapped up pregnancy test wondering if they spoke about it and it may help out Skylar with her decision.

"I froze first. Honestly I didn't know what to think I then took out the rest in the box making sure if it was right and each time there was a positive. I stopped breathing for a second thinking how can I do this. I'm literally still a student trying to have a ceremony for Holden and I with everyone there I may not even fit into any of my clothes for a while." Skylar breathed in remembering how she felt the first couple of seconds but as she kept thinking a small smile graced her lips. "Then I thought about Violet."