3

"Jiminie!" A 10 years old Jeon Jungkook exclaimed as he saw the said boy got tripped by branches of trees.

Jimin hissed in respond. He tried to get up but he couldn't as he looked at his feet only to saw blood dripping from his knees.

Jungkook run towards him and helped him get up, earning hissed and whines from the injured boy.

"I already told you not to run. Why did you even follow me?! Now look at you, you got hurt!" The bunny boy glared at Jimin.

"But you forced me to do so! If you didn't get my strawberry jam then I wouldn't have done it! Why are you getting angry at me? I thought... I thought..."

Jimin looks like he's gonna cry any minute but Jungkook is not having it. This was Jimin's technique of swaying people. He's good at it. Too freaking good.

"Stop making that face! I won't be swayed this time! You're too much!" Jungkook said but his heart is already beating so fast. He doesn't even know why because as far as he know, Jimin is his BESTFRIEND.

His heart always beats fast whenever he is with Jimin, whenever the boy smiles, whenever the cute boy looks at him, whenever they hold hands, whenever they bond. It always beats so fast.

'Is this normal? Does Jimin experiences this feelings too when I'm with him?' He had been asking this to himself for almost a year already.

"I'm too much? Really, Jeon Jungkook?!"

"Yes, you're too much! Too much for me to handle! So stop that already." He whisper the last part but Jimin still heard it because duh, they are werewolves.

"What exactly do I need to stop? You're confusing me."

'Stop being a cutie pie that would want everyone to eat you up!' Was what Jungkook wanted to say but he didn't.

"Stop asking me question and let's get you home now!"

"Geez, Kookie, you're getting more mature now."

Jungkook didn't replied back and just ignored his words. He's an alpha! Of course, he is expected to be more matured as the time passes.