Jackson

I slowly stalked my beautiful prey to the bed. She smiled enjoying the game.

When I reached her I pulled her to me, "you're caught baby, there's nowhere to run now." I brought my lips to hers kissing her deeply.

We made quick work of clothes in between kisses before she dropped to her knees to take me with her mouth. I groaned when she wrapped those juicy lips around my cock. Taking me in and pleasuring me with her tongue.

Her sucking was driving me wild and I was getting so close. I pulled out knowing if I didn't I was going to come quickly. But I wanted her and needed her body. I grabbed her hands pulling her up and bringing her to my lips instead.

I turned us so that I could sit on the edge of our new massive bed, bringing her to me to sit on my lap. She gripped my dick in her hands pumping first before slipping it between her legs sitting on my lap and dick.

I pulled her close to me kissing her sweet lips before placing my hands on her hips as she began to move and bounce on top of me. With her legs bent at the knees she rode me hard until we were both breathless. "Fuck Elizabeth I'm coming baby!" I growled as she came with me.

I held her to my chest until we both had settled kissing her as we floated back to earth.

"Looks like we christened the bed Jackson. Where's next?" Her sexy smirk was already lighting up my body for another round.
******

Liz and I had moved into the condo completely and we enjoyed our evenings together when I came home from the office. It had only been a short amount time since we had first kissed on the beach but I was head over heels for her. I couldn't get enough of her when we were together.

Everything had fallen into place. Sabina had backed off. Rhyne and Alexis were ecstatic for us to be together and once I admitted my feelings and love for Elizabeth it was like the flood gates had opened to my happiness.

Liz had invited Lex, Rhyne and Parker over for dinner tonight to finally see the new place. Liz was so excited to have them. I was bringing the wine tonight but I had one important stop before I headed home.

I turned into the cemetery and parked. I reached over grabbing the sunflowers and walked the well worn path to the gravesite. After I made my money I replaced the headstone and added a small angel statue. Flowers were delivered every week. It had been a few months since I had visited her.

I stood at the headstone. Aurora's name was blazoned across the marble. I kneeled down placing the flowers at the base of the statue.

"I'm sorry it's been so long." Tears sprang to my eyes. "I wanted to tell you that I found her, I've found the one. I didn't think I would or even could after you. I was afraid to love again, I didn't want to replace you in my heart. But she snuck in and got it pumping again." I ran my hands across the letters. "You'd like her. I know you would. I know this isn't how we planned it, but I also know you wouldn't want me to be alone. And Alexis she so happy with Rhyne. We miss you every day."

I stood. My heart was saddened but I felt free. I would always love Aurora. She was my first everything and she gave Alexis to me but now my future was with Elizabeth.
"I love you A" I said as I turned to walk back to my car.
****

I arrived with time to spare for dinner. Liz had ordered Thai from our favorite restaurant. And I picked up our favorite wines. "Hey Lucy I'm home!" I hollered.
Elizabeth's beautiful face popped out from around the corner. Her hair was in a messy bun and she wore a simple blue maxi dress.

Her face lit up as she saw me and ran to jump into my open arms, kissing me passionately. We were breathless when we separated and I set her down just as the door bell rang. "We can finish this later." I said kissing her nose and heading upstairs to change quickly. She opened the door and I heard the happy squeals of my two girls as I headed upstairs.

I changed quickly into loose joggers and a white tee. And made sure to slip my gift for Liz in my pocket.

Rhy, Lex and Parker had made themselves at home by the time I came down and we moved into the small dining room to eat together.

We laughed and joked over Pad Thai and curry. It was good to have the 5 of us together.

After dinner we took our wine to the living room.

"So dad" Alexis started as we settled into our seats "I...well we have some great news...you're going to be a grandpa!"

My jaw dropped in absolute shock and judging by the grin on Elizabeth's face she was in on the secret too. "What?! I can't believe it! Congratulations!" My eyes were misty as I hugged my baby girl. She was really all grown up now. I moved to Rhyne next shaking his hand before bringing him in for a hug. "I'm so happy for you brother!"

Elizabeth excused her self and brought back a tray of champagne and sparkling cider for Lex. We cheered the happy couple.

Once we settled again. I cleared my throat I was feeling nervous now that I had my
own announcement.

"Lex, Rhyne congratulations again. But I have something I wanted to announce tonight too." I took Liz's hand into mine. "Elizabeth the past few months has been whirlwind. I didn't know I could love like I love you." Elizabeth's green eyes begin to well with tears and she covered her mouth when I dropped to one knee in front of her. Rhy, Lex and Parker all gasped audibly.

"Elizabeth Miller, complete me, will you marry me baby?" I pulled out a box and opened it up to a 2 karat pear shaped halo engagement ring.

She was in tears now nodding her answer before I finished "yes Jackson! Yes!" We stood up together and she gave me her hand to slip the ring on before we engulfed each other. Kissing each other deeply.

The claps and hoots from our guests brought us back to reality.
"Dad! What is this? Congratulations-!"
We hugged again this time with them congratulating us. More champagne and cider was passed around. And Liz and I couldn't keep our eyes or hands off each other.