Part 21- Wanna be my boyfriend?

Ram and King were on the university benches,  in their secret bench to be more precise, they had gotten used to getting away a little and spending more time together, they had become inseparable. In addition, King explained the most complicated physics topics to Ram.

While explaining.

-Coolboy, you must use this formula, ok? King said concentrated as he explained the subject. Coolboy, are you paying attention? King asked confused since he didn't get an answer.

- Uhmmmm

He immediately turned to look at Ram

-Why don't you answer me? King asked him

Ram was focused on the beautiful face of his King.

-What are you doing? Why are you looking at me like that?

-You are very cute, Ram said, enraptured by the beauty of his boy, he was dying to touch his face and kiss him.

-Uhmmm, Say say that! King said shyly. Pay attention to the explanation or I will not teach you more.

Ram took King's hand and he said

- Do you want to go on a date with me ?

- On a date? King was somehow surprised.

- We have never had a date. This Saturday, what do you think?

- Uhmmm this Saturday? Uhmmmm okay, I won't do anything special so yes, I can go.

Ram could not hide his excitement , it would be their first date, it would also be very special since he wanted to ask King to be his boyfriend

-Now please focus yes? King said to him

- Okay, okay, Ram said smiling. But explain to me from the beginning?

- Again? Everything from the beginning, uhmmmmm, you know just because I like you so much I will explain again. Otherwise, I would have already given up being your tutor, you are too distracted !!!

- You make me distract, Ram said

- OKAY.

Finally Saturday was here, so Ram wrote to King to his Line

-Are you ready? I'll be at your dorm in a few minutes

- Coolboy, this is all so mysterious, where will you take me? Tell me, I'm dying to know !!!

- I can't tell you, it's a surprise !, Ram wrote

- Wow, so mysterious ...

Minutes later, Ram knocked on King's bedroom door.

- Hello, are you ready?

- Yes, Let's go . I'm dying to know what the surprise is, as long as it's not going to a vet to see dogs... .it's fine

- Uhmmmm what if my surprise was that ? What would you do?

-Don't joke with that! You know how I am afraid of dogs!

- HAHAHAH, I know and that's too bad, I would die to go see puppies with you. You know I will make you love dogs. You'll see! Ram said and took him by the hand.

We will go in my car

- Wow, do you drive? Wow Coolboy, that's cool I thought you only rode bikes!

- It's a special occasion, so go up!

King ran was getting excited, his Coolboy was actually surprising him ...

After driving for 40 minutes, they finally reached the mysterious place.

King could not wait he was excited, he took off his belt and immediately went out of the car, It was a botanical garden that he did not know yet.

- Coolboy !, how did you know I wanted to come to this place! Wow, I love it, I love it, let's go right in. King pulled him by the hand and immediately led them inside. He asked him, are you wearing comfortable shoes? King asked Ram.

-Why? Ram asked

- We will walk a lot !!! I have read that this place is huge and I plan to walk it completely and see all the species of plants that are here!

So the boys went in and walked the place for several hours, King kept talking, he explained to Ram the name of all the species of plants, even their scientific name. He was an expert in botany.

- My King, Ram said. And he brought him close to his body. Uhmmm you know ... you shouldn't have studied engineering, you should have studied something like botany.

- I can still do it, I am very young, besides this I am passionate about it ..

- Are you passionate about that ? And what about me?

- Ehhh !!! It is not time to talk about it. He quickly separated from Ram and he told him, they better continue walking , we still have a long way to go. King took the map and continued walking down the path.

After walking for a while, they sat on a bench to rest. They were silent just listening to the sounds of nature. At that King decided to rest his head for on Ram's shoulder.

- My coolboy, he said very quietly.

- Thanks for bringing me here. I love this place.

-You have nothing to thank me.

Ram was nervous, but this was the opportunity to declare himself to King. So he said

- King, he said.

King immediately opened his eyes and stared at Ram.

-What happened? Is there something bad happening to you? I can feel that you're nervous about something? Tell me what it is!

- Uhmmm, I've never done this and I'm a little nervous.

-Do what? Tell me!!! King said smiling

- Uhmmm do you want to be my boyfriend? Ram said, lowering his gaze, he was very shy.

King couldn't erase the smile from his lips, Ram saying that was the most beautiful and tender thing he had ever seen. So with his hands, he cupped Ram's face and made him look him in the eye.

- Uhmmm why are you so shy about that ? Ahh, don't you know what I'll answer to that? Obviously YES, I'm dying to be your boyfriend !!!

-Seriously?

King hugged him and held him tight against his chest. As he hugged him, Ram asked him to promise him something.

- Promise me that we will be together no matter what happens from now on, things will not be easy for us and for our relationship. No matter who opposes to our relationship , swear to me that we will be together. And that you won't never leave me.

- I promise it. King said.

And the two merged into a kiss, a kiss of love and an eternal promise....

Awww, this chapter really made me cried while I was writting it!

I hope you like it too. Leave a comment and your vote!!!   :)