Part 5- Gratitude

The next day the boys from the social committee were working hard for the activity to collect funds for the semester social project, they always help vulnerable population, either by repairing and adapting classrooms or another activity that they can carry out as engineers.

Guys, I know it's late, but let's work harder we must have the stands ready by tomorrow, Mek, Bonn, Boss, King and all the other guys were talking about the activity. Juniors also found themselves helping with the activities among those the silent boy.

Well, guys let's gather is time to take a photo for the social networks!!, Let's see if the girls are encouraged and bring us food , everyone come!, they all came and the photo was taken immediately it was uploaded to the line and its members taged.

King immediately searched for Ram's tag and wrote to him immediately.

Uknown:Hey cool boy! Since you don't speak to me, write me here, King wrote

Ram was having a drink, while King watched him at the distance.

- Ahh why don't you answer cool boy ?, King was waiting for and answer.

Ram simply ignored him.

The next day Ram was in the park inside the university, he is a dog lover every time he saw one it was impossible not to pet them and feed them. It's strange, but he carried a can with him where he carried dog food.

He was kneeling while he pet the dog while eating.

When he finished feeding the dog, he went to his secret table, he loved being there alone and being able to study, however, he found the annoying boy there. He tried to go back the way he came but King stopped him.

Hey cool boy, how was your homework? King asked him

Ram said nothing, just grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him along. And he carried him by the arm for a long walk.

Heyy, cool boy what are you doing, where are you taking me... ..King asked worried

They walked to a Thai food restaurant.

-Ahh, I understand, do you want to thank me by inviting dinner?

The two boys came in and settled at a table, King cheerfully said to Ram, I was actually very hungry, that's good that you invite your Senior to dinner.

Ram, pulls out his cell phone and writes a line message to King.

Cool boy: it was the least I could do

I'll explain more often if you keep inviting me to dinner, King smiled.

The girl from the restaurant took the boys' order, while she looked at Ram almost hypnotized. The girl asked him. I'll bring you a free drink if you give me your Line, and I wink at him.

Ram, I don't even determine it.

- Oii, Cool boy, what was that, what a way to ignore the girl? If she had asked me, I would have given her my line for that drink.

King was talking non-stop as he stole food from Ram's plate and gave his own too.

At that point he decided to put some ginger from the salad on Ram's plate.

- cool boy ,eat.

- Ram, put it in his mouth and chewed it

Then he took out his cell phone and wrote him a Line.

Cool boy: I don't eat ginger, I just ate it because you put it on my plate.

They finished their dinner and they walked back to college, suddenly King got a call

- Mae, I'm going home right now ... I already ate, a Junior invited me dinner ... okay okay, I love you too. He said lovingly to his mom and hung up

He Turned to say bye to Ram, Ram was all sweaty and he handed King a bottled drink. *

- Oii, cool boy where did you get this from. King asked excitedly

He immediately pulled out his cell phone and texted King

Cool boy: Thanks

* Ram, ran to the vending machine and bought a drink for King, he was just a grateful puppy thanking the one who treated him well ... "

Thanks for reading!!!