He's Back

Jungkook's Pov

Tae and I met up with our friends at lunch the next day at school when we got a (unpleasant) surprise.

"Minjae? You are back?!" Damn you Jimin...
"Yeah moved back over the weekend. You mind if I joined you guys?"
Yes I do mind A LOT...
"Not at all!" Seriously? Suga now also?
"Guys this is my old friend Minjae! Minjae this is Rm and Jin." Tae explained.
"Tae why didn't you introduce JK?"
"JK and him met this weekend when we went on our date Chim."
"Ohhh."
"I'm glad to meet everyone. I am especially glad to see you again Tae." He winked.
I tightened my grip on Taehyung's waist.
"Hate to break this to you but you met Jk and Tae on a date. Meaning they are together??? Don't flirt with Tae again."
I take back everything. Suga is officially my favortite.
"Yeah I have to agree with Suga. Minjae JK noticed you flirted with me over the weekend to and it made him upset. It also makes me uncomfortable. Please don't do it again.."
I caught a good one.
"Okay I understand. People move on." Minjae said.
"Okay lets get to class." RM announced.
"Hey babe I will go get you Banana Milk and me strawberry milk. Can you pack up our stuff while I do that?"
"Of course babe."I said pecking him on the cheek.
As he left I started to pack when I noticed Minjae was still here.

"Look just because he likes you now doesn't mean I won't get him back. I was his first love after all."
Oh how I wish to punch that smug look on his face.
"I'm not worried. And also you were his first crush. Not his first love. I will be that. But for your sake dude, move on."
"You wish I would. I have waited years to come back and have him. I am not planning on moving on anytime soon."
I was about to respond when-
"Minjae I said stop.Yes I liked you but that was years ago.I really like Jungkook and I don't plan on stopping. If you can't accept that then leave us alone."
Tae said grabbing my hand and dragging me to class.