Together (JK's POV)

I let go of him reluctantly and grabbed this hands as we sat down. He looked at me with sympathy even though I basically announced I just killed my brother.

"Why aren't you afraid." Usually people are..
"I have no reason to be. You have been nothing but kind. There is more to this story then you simply killing your brother."
So maybe he isn't quick to judge as I thought he was.
"We were young. I was 8 and he was 11. We used to go on the roof and just talk." I paused to look at our hands as he started to rub circles.
"We started goofing around that night and I slipped. I was quickly caught by my brother and brought up vigorously." Sigh.
"I was so relieved but then I noticed my brother slipped pulling me back up. My house is two stories tall there was no way he-" I broke down in a sob.
He went on my lap and put my head in his chest.
"There was no way he could've survived. And since then my parents have resented me. Everytime they see my face all they can think is how their son died."
"Jungkook you did not kill him okay? He saved you. He knew what he was doing. So don't be sad for him. Be happy with your life because that's all he wants for you now."
I looked up at him and weakly mumbled a "thank you."
He smiled at me. A smile of pain and understanding.

I will make that smile one of true happiness.