"He was gloating. Like actual gloat. Like he was proud of himself for sleeping with her." I hear Elena state before she speaks a little louder.

"Is it working?" She calls to Caroline who then opens the door.

"It's not working. I can hear every word you're saying about Damon, the vampire gigolo. But our sleeping beauty has awoken." Caroline announces, entering the room with me following behind her.

"You guys are talking shit about Damon without me? Its my fav hobby, like cmon he definitely dyes his hair he just won't admit it-" I'm cut off by Elena shaking her head.

"Not that kinda of talking shit, I caught Rebekah and him together- as in one-night-stand together." She says as I plop down on the bed beside Bonnie who was doing witch stuff idk.

My mouth forms an 'o'. Who knew Rebekah would stoop as low as getting with Damon. Gross.

"I think the real victim is Rebekah if i'm being honest." I say as a elbow comes in contact with my ribs.

"Okay okay sorry." I say holding my hands out in defense before I see Elena's eyes fall to the small bandaid on my neck.

"What's that?"

"Oh, burnt myself with a curling iron." I say, not even following the excuse I already made.

"Oh I have ointment for that, let me see how bad it is-" I cut off Caroline by slapping her hand away from my bandaid.

"No, it's fine... I uh hate ointment." I say randomly, mentally cursing at the stupid excuse as all three girls look at me suspiciously.

"So what's up with all that?" I ask pointing to the sage that Bonnie was working on, quickly changing the subject.

"We're trying to recreate a spell that Esther used last night, if it works, nobody could hear what we were saying." Bonnie explains, flicking through her book. I nod along.

"So why isn't it working?"

"I don't know, it's a tricky spell." She explains as Elena pipes up.

"When Esther did it, she kept the sage burning. There was a lot more smoke." She explains as Bonnie nods relights the sage. I watch closely.

"Alright. Try it again." She says, waving Caroline off. The blonde scoffs and leaves the room again.

"Speaking of Esther, you should know that she came to see me and Abby this morning." Bonnie speaks, not removing her eyes from the sage.

"And all this time you let me vent about Damon?" Elena asks as Bonnie shrugs.

"I don't want you to worry."

"Okay, well, what did she want?" I ask, my curiosity peaking.

"She wanted to introduce herself. Abby and I helped bring her back. She's channeling our entire ancestral bloodline for power. I think she thought she was being polite." Bonnie says making me scrunch my nose.

"Can you get her to like, quit channeling you?" I ask making Bonnie look towards me in confusion and shake her head.

"Even if there was, why would I want that?"

"I just keep thinking....Before the sun and the moon ritual, Elijah found a way to keep me alive. And now I'm in exactly the same position and I'm just gonna let him die? It just doesn't feel right." Elena speaks up as I nod in agreement.

"It makes me feel icky." I say just as Caroline re enters the room.

"Okay. First of all, this privacy spell is totally not working. Second. Both of you knock it off with the guilt, you are not doing this, Esther is doing this." Caroline says, crossing her arms as she looks at me and Elena.

"There's no time to change your mind. They'll be dead by the end of the night." Bonnie says casually as my eyes widen.

"What?"

"It's a full moon. Esther needs to harness the energy of a celestial event. She asked me and Abby to join her."

I felt my heart drop at the words.

A/N (Pls read ik its annoying!)

hey i hope you're enjoying! Thanks for supporting! I just uploaded another Klaus book- with a much different/less basic (?) plot.

question: What do you wanna see in this story that would make this a story that stands out and maybe even one of your favorites?

Please keep in mind constructive criticism is fine! please keep it polite and don't comment on something thats already apart of the plot bc YOU think it shouldn't be. I know this book is rough- im not the greatest writer and this is just for fun.

Thank you sm to the people are supportive and polite though! Your comments are really funny and motivates me to write, I also take into account your ideas/wants whilst writing! So thank you queens!😌✨☮️