"Nayeon." I said flipping the page. "If you ever feel that a drawing is prettier than you then just think that, that is you." I added.

"That is me?" She asked spacing out a bit.

"Yeah! So, you have to color it prettily." I smiled as she slowly nodded.

"Okay!" She nodded again as she took brown and beige to color the girl's hair and skin.

"Because.."

She raised a brow looking at me.

"You're an art just like those." I smiled as she stared at me her face blushed deep red.

I giggled as she hid her face.

"Smooth ass." Nayeon mumbled as i laughed harder.

"Hey, but i'm not lying though!" I chuckled as she giggled before shaking her head.

We talked about a few minutes about beauty and fashion.

"Hm, i guess it's time to go to the next room." I smiled as she looked at me. "Bye Nayeon! I'll check up on you when i go have my lunch okay?" I asked as she quickly nodded giving me close-eyed smile.

I walked towards her glass door.

"Y/n." She called as i turned around raising a brow. "Thank you for this.. i mean it." She smiled sincerely as i smiled back.

"Always welcome, Nayeon." I exited her glass room taking the two bags again.

I trot towards the next room to see Jeongyeon lying on the floor staring at the ceiling.

"Psst! Jeongyeon!" I called as she quickly sat up excitement was so clear on her expression.

"Y/n! You came!" She squealed like a kid as she finally cleared her throat. "Y-You came." She gave me a fake pissed look.

"I brought something for you to live your life a bit." I giggled as she raised a brow.

I took out a box of 100 piece puzzle and 2 boxes of star wars lego as i handscanned before entering her glass room.

"Hm, Brave Bitch." She chuckled as i handed her the boxes. "So, what's this?" She asked inspecting the boxes.

"Legos and a puzzle." I smiled as she looked at me before running towards the middle of the room sitting down.

She opened the all of the boxes as a grin cracked in her face.

"T-Thank you.." Her eyes screamed a hint of sincere and joy. "I never recieved a gift since last 10 years." She added.

"Well, you have now." I chuckled sitting infront of her as she tried scattering the puzzle pieces first.

"Reminds me of my Family, we used to buy 100,000 pieces of puzzle." I chuckled sadly as she frowned.

"Where are they now?" She asked as i pointed up. "Oh.." She added.

"They died in a car accident." I smiled sadly. "I'm the one who only survived so sometimes i blamed myself that i killed them." I sighed.

"Hm.." She hummed waiting for me to continue.

"But People leaves for a reason.." I looked down.

"What kind of reason?" She asked as i looked up.

"A reason to motivate you.. When they died i was motivated to help people like you because.." I bit my lip resisting myself from crying. "Because my mom was once like you." I added as she looked at me in symphaty.

"She was the one driving and a switch flipped on her mind causing her to spin us around and fell of the cliff." I sighed as she gasped. "And it motivated me to help people like you and work in this kind of place." I added.

"Hm, Not me though because i was the one who killed them." She chuckled sadly as i shook my head.

"It's your disorder, and if you killed your parents you should have hesitated right? But you directly killed them.." I smiled. "It's your IED." I added.

"I-.. Where's the motivation there?" She asked.

"To make you stronger." Her eyes glistened in tears. "But i guess your disorder took advantage of you and.. brought you to a place like this." I chuckled as she smiled.

I was taken aback when she hugged me.

"You just made me cry you fucking bitch." She sniffed as i giggled rubbing circles on her back.

"It's okay, hugs work." I smiled as she pulled away wiping her tears.

"But i promise, to help you and prove that you became stronger to make your parents proud up there." I smiled as she scoffed smiling.

"Yeah, and promise me not to tell everyone that i fucking cried or i'll slit your throat." She scowled at me as i raised my arms for defense as she smirked.