Forgiveness

Izuku POV

Father, I will make you proud.. I will avenge you no matter what it takes even if I die while avenging you I hope you forgive me.. Izuku said as he cries into Madara's grave.

Woah Uchiha what are you doing at a cemetery? Did someone die, if they did I am sorry for your loss. Everyone has been looking for you and then they asked if they could have a tal- He was cut off by Izuku.

You were one of the people that were beating me mercilessly Ojirou. How could I forgive you when you didn't even give me a chance to speak about my feelings. You just came and smacked me in the stomach with your tail. Todoroki froze my arms and beat me with his fire quirk. Most of you guys excluding Bakugo and Yaoyorozu, were beating me. Izuku said as he pushes Ojirou out of the way.

I don't want to talk to any of you and don't you dare sully the name of Madara Uchiha again you filthy animal. Now go back to class and I'll follow you. Izuku said as he teleports to class 1A.

Hey Deku! You wanna eat lunch with me and Lida? I can pay for your meal! Uraraka said as she persuades Izuku to eat lunch.

I'd rather eat lunch by myself then eat with a bunch of traitors. Now get out of my face and don't call me Deku anymore. You don't have the right to call me that anymore considering you were helping the others jump me. I regret being your savior, I should've just let you there. Izuku said as he activates the Rinnegan.

This broke Uraraka to the point where she just ran off to the classroom to cry.

Uchiha, she deserved it and all but that was so harsh.. She really just wanted forgiveness but you didn't have to do her like that. Kaminari said as he pats Izuku on the back.

Same with you too. You're trying to get my consent to be my friend after you helped Uraraka and Lida and the others to beat me. You guys aren't real friends, you just want to be heroes for the fame and money. You don't know what it's like to be a real hero for what you did to me. Get out my face or else Denki.

Why can't everyone just leave Izuku alone?! He obviously wants to be alone so he could finally get used to these living conditions in UA. I tried to tell you guys that he was innocent but you continued to beat on him. You guys really are in UA just to be famous and rich. Bakugo said as he pats Izuku on the back.

Thanks Kacchan, you and Yaoyorozu are my only real friends because you guys didn't beat me. I understand why you guys couldn't help me. By the way Kacchan, did you tell Momo yet? I would be embarassed if she said no though. Izuku said as he slaps bakugo lightly on the back.

-Timeskip to 1A-

Alright class, we will have another Villains vs Heroes scenario because now Uchiha is here we have a even number of people now so we could do this. Get your hero suits on and meet me at City Gamma.

Hey Kacchan, do you think it's gonna be me versus you again or what? I really did beat you good last time hehe. Izuku said as he smirks at Katsuki.

-another timeskip-

Where is Uchiha?! What is taking him so long and is he even getting his hero costume on or what?! Kirishima exclaimed.

Shut up weird hair, he's just taking a long time because he needed everything so he could have a advantage on everyone. Bakugo said as he puts his right grenade gauntlet on.

Hey extras, I'm right here no need to pout about me taking so long. Izuku said as he smirks at everyone.

(yes it is deku in the akatsuki lol now back to the story

(yes it is deku in the akatsuki lol now back to the story.)

Uchiha, are you sure that is gonna be your hero costume? It might get destroyed and you're gonna have to make one more again and again. lida exclaimed as everyone was annoyed.

This can't get destroyed because I used magic to make it indestructible so that means this cannot be destroyed even in a villain battle. Izuku said as he puts his headband on.

Alright, here are the teams. Don't pout about who you are with just deal with it or you're gonna be suspended for not following the rules. Aizawa said in his usual monotone voice.

Katsuki and Izuku vs Todoroki and Ojirou

-timeskip because none of them really matter.-

Hey Kacchan, stay back I'm gonna scan the area so I know where they are and then you can fulfill your bloodlust. Izuku said as he activates the Sharingan.

Todoroki is moving up to the 3rd floor, and Ojirou is at the top guarding the bomb with Ice mines that surround your feet in ice. Izuku said as he disables the sharingan and activates the rinnegan.

Hey Izuku, I'll go for Ojirou because I know how badlu you want to beat Todoroki to a pulp because he is the one leading the attack on you. Bakugo said as he breaks through the window of the 9th floor with his explosion.

To Be Continued.